1. It is a brand new OS.
    2. This brand new OS interface and core use functioning is a little different from how the competitors does things.
    3. Have patient, use the first weekend as a Z10/Q10 owner to just play with your device. You will benefit from it.
    4. Use this link to seek if there is a trick that can help you with your problem.
    5. If not. Ask us, and be polite. We are grown ups, remember? The english expression (which has no equivalent in norwegian) is please. It was just like BB10 created for a reason.
    6. We are up for a very exciting year since we took our chances and bought a BB10 device, if you do not want to take the ride with us is that ok with me, just sell your Z10 and act like a grown up. These devices is not for all of us. Just like the iPhone and HTC one is not for all. No hard feelings.
    7. Sorry for my miserable english and have yourself a very nice evening.

The summmer is coming. Ho, Ho, ho.
    05-08-13 04:22 PM
    Keep in mind some of those posters work for the competitors such as apple. Take em with a grain of salt.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 04:54 PM
    Keep in mind some of those posters work for the competitors such as apple. Take em with a grain of salt.

Posted via CB10
    I have never trusted mercenaries.
    R Field and jojo beaconsfield like this.
    05-08-13 05:01 PM
    5. If not. Ask us, and be polite. We are grown ups, remember?
    Nice post, but you lost me with the statement above. Evidently, we've frequented different forums.

Posted via CB10
    queritor likes this.
    05-08-13 05:22 PM
    Nice post, but you lost me with the statement above. Evidently, we've frequented different forums.

Posted via CB10
    Too bad, darling. Too bad.
    doug8256 likes this.
    05-08-13 06:09 PM
    Couldn't agree more

CB10 on Verizon Z10
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    05-08-13 06:14 PM
    Couldn't agree more

CB10 on Verizon Z10
    Thank you.
    05-09-13 03:08 AM
    It is truly amazing the number of things I have learned on here after becoming a regular. And you don't even have to post. Just read. I really liked your post and any attempt you have at English would beat my attempt at your language.
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    05-09-13 03:24 AM
    It is truly amazing the number of things I have learned on here after becoming a regular. And you don't even have to post. Just read. I really liked your post and any attempt you have at English would beat my attempt at your language.
    Exactly my point. Thank you.
    05-09-13 07:00 AM
    1. It is a brand new OS.
    2. This brand new OS interface and core use functioning is a little different from how the competitors does things.
    3. Have patient, use the first weekend as a Z10/Q10 owner to just play with your device. You will benefit from it.
    4. Use this link to seek if there is a trick that can help you with your problem.
    5. If not. Ask us, and be polite. We are grown ups, remember? The english expression (which has no equivalent in norwegian) is please. It was just like BB10 created for a reason.
    6. We are up for a very exciting year since we took our chances and bought a BB10 device, if you do not want to take the ride with us is that ok with me, just sell your Z10 and act like a grown up. These devices is not for all of us. Just like the iPhone and HTC one is not for all. No hard feelings.
    7. Sorry for my miserable english and have yourself a very nice evening.

The summmer is coming. Ho, Ho, ho.
    AMEN
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    05-09-13 08:54 AM
    Great post and very true. Agreed 100%

Posted via CB10
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    05-09-13 10:16 AM
    Glad more people than me are fed up.
    05-09-13 11:14 AM

Posted via CB10
    Before you make a thread just to complain, Remember:-tinfoil-hat.jpg
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    05-09-13 11:20 AM
    Nuff said! Should make this thread sticky so all have direct access to it.
    A big thanks to you, Sexy!
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    05-09-13 12:02 PM
    The english expression (which has no equivalent in norwegian) is please.
    Wait, there is no Norwegian equivalent of "please?" Does "vennligst" not mean "please?"
    05-09-13 12:12 PM
    Nuff said! Should make this thread sticky so all have direct access to it.
    A big thanks to you, Sexy!
    Good idea and thank you.

Wait, there is no Norwegian equivalent of "please?" Does "vennligst" not mean "please?"
    Nope, adding the word "vennligst" in a conversation is more like "could you be so kind to...". That is something totally different than "please" for me.
    05-09-13 04:03 PM