Finally caved in. As much as i love the physical keyboard, im taking the plunge. With the release of the Q10 so close, i have a feeling im going to regret it, but i dont care anymore. I need BB10 NOW. Cancelling my Sprint this week, and just started a family plan with Verizon Wireless. $200 go BOOM!

EDIT* Finally got my Z10. My personal review on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/review/RD5QXDJ...bUvbUpU8395643
    Last edited by AsianGloBo; 05-02-13 at 07:09 AM.
    R Field likes this.
    04-29-13 12:45 AM
    Finally caved in. As much as i love the physical keyboard, im taking the plunge. With the release of the Q10 so close, i have a feeling im going to regret it, but i dont care anymore. I need BB10 NOW. Cancelling my Sprint this week, and just started a family plan with Verizon Wireless. $200 go BOOM!
    Don't under estimate the power of the Z10 keyboard. It's REALLY good.
    04-29-13 12:56 AM
    If you were getting 2, maybe 1 of each? Either way, you will love it. Best phone/OS I've ever had.

Posted via CB10
    AsianGloBo likes this.
    04-29-13 12:56 AM
    The virtual keyboard is so awesome on the Z10 (best on market for sure, all systems counted) so once you get used to it I don't think you'll regret your choice. As well as the bigger screen. I've used tons of virtual keyboards on Android. I've used Windows Phone, MeGoo and now BB. The BB keyboard takes the price.
    AsianGloBo likes this.
    04-29-13 12:58 AM
    Don't under estimate the power of the Z10 keyboard. It's REALLY good.
    Yea im really excited. Watching every video you guys post up of the Z10 just makes me so jealous. And im just so impatient!
    04-29-13 01:16 AM
    If you were getting 2, maybe 1 of each? Either way, you will love it. Best phone/OS I've ever had.

Posted via CB10
    Well i ordered through Amazon, and my brother also wants the Z10 so, i just went and got two. $99 bucks a piece
    04-29-13 01:17 AM
    Well i ordered through Amazon, and my brother also wants the Z10 so, i just went and got two. $99 bucks a piece
    Nice. Good deal

Posted via CB10
    AsianGloBo likes this.
    04-29-13 01:17 AM
    You'll like the Z10 keyboard. It amazes me every time I use it.

Post via CB Z10
    AsianGloBo likes this.
    04-29-13 01:19 AM
    You'll like the Z10 keyboard. It amazes me every time I use it.

Post via CB Z10
    ^

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 01:27 AM
    I was also holding out for the Q, but after reading and see all of the great Z keyboard reviews, I went for the Z. No regrets, the keyboard is amazing, and the larger screen is a BIG plus.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 01:53 AM
    My Z10 came in today from VZW, holy crap this thing is just so sexy, and BLAZING fast. Have the day off tomorrow so i can just customize the crap out of it! Virtual keyboard is really nice, but i still prefer physical. Im very content however.

Im a manager at a restaurant and everyone has iPhones. The management team (which im on) all have androids. I am the only BlackBerry guy in the whole restaurant. I was showing off BB10's power, speed, and keyboard. Everyone was pretty jealous. lol. I will be reppin BlackBerry all day everyday. haha
    dannejanne likes this.
    05-01-13 11:36 PM
    My Z10 came in today from VZW, holy crap this thing is just so sexy, and BLAZING fast. Have the day off tomorrow so i can just customize the crap out of it! Virtual keyboard is really nice, but i still prefer physical. Im very content however.

Im a manager at a restaurant and everyone has iPhones. The management team (which im on) all have androids. I am the only BlackBerry guy in the whole restaurant. I was showing off BB10's power, speed, and keyboard. Everyone was pretty jealous. lol. I will be reppin BlackBerry all day everyday. haha
    Glad you like it. Have fun with it and I'm sure it will grow even more on you.

Where I live, Sweden. You hardly ever see a BlackBerry. I've seen two BB's in my whole life that I can remember actually. Pretty much everyone in Sweden has iPhones. Even Android is pretty uncommon here. I live in an iPhone country and it just feels so nice to be able to show something different that pretty much no one knows about and show them how awesome it is.

One at work said "eewww you bought a BB?" and I was like yeah and I love it and I started showing him the interface. That shut him up and he actually thought it looked like a great phone. People are too one-sided when it comes to phones.
    AsianGloBo likes this.
    05-02-13 12:10 AM
    Haha nice! Yea same here, people are so out of the know it's hilarious. When I first got the phone at work I was charging it, and i was directing people to check out the phone and I got a lot of "Holy s****, that's a BlackBerry? " or any of the girls would react "Ooohhh, thats Pretty" lol. It's def a good feeling that BlackBerry is back, but it has a rough road ahead, but I will continue to support them until the end.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 06:02 AM
    I can't believe how you say "best of market keyboard"!!!!!! most probably you are not familiar with the Swype option on Android...where you just pass your finger to write let's say "remembering" word.....Swype does not exist even on iOS or other systems. Taking notes with Android during meetings is super-flexible and efficient, while on BB it's ridiculously slow and embarrassing. If BB can get to Swype, then it would advance to market leadership....but for now, nothing, nothing is new from BB....unfortunately.

The virtual keyboard is so awesome on the Z10 (best on market for sure, all systems counted) so once you get used to it I don't think you'll regret your choice. As well as the bigger screen. I've used tons of virtual keyboards on Android. I've used Windows Phone, MeGoo and now BB. The BB keyboard takes the price.
    06-30-13 05:29 AM
    I can't believe how you say "best of market keyboard"!!!!!! most probably you are not familiar with the Swype option on Android...where you just pass your finger to write let's say "remembering" word.....Swype does not exist even on iOS or other systems. Taking notes with Android during meetings is super-flexible and efficient, while on BB it's ridiculously slow and embarrassing. If BB can get to Swype, then it would advance to market leadership....but for now, nothing, nothing is new from BB....unfortunately.
    I dislike typing with swype keyboards. It's not for me.
    06-30-13 05:32 AM
    I hate Ferrari too

I dislike typing with swype keyboards. It's not for me.
    06-30-13 05:56 AM
    I hate Ferrari too
    Good for you. To each their own.
    06-30-13 06:00 AM
    I was at Costco today, Z10's FREE with new 2 year agreement. $49.99 upgrade.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 06:32 AM
    The Z10 is the shiznit!

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 08:05 AM
    I love my Z; I hope you will love yours as well.
    06-30-13 08:17 AM
    You'll love the z. I too was waiting on the q and just couldn't do it anymore. And I am so glad I didn't wait. This keyboard is perfect!

Btw, I have an android tablet, with swipe. My opinion, anyone that says swipe is better hasn't spent a reasonable amount of time with the z keyboard. I swear this thing has ESP, or a fair amount of magic. Swipe is a neat gimmick, I enjoyed it for a bit, but I won't be using my tablet for any thing that requires typing anymore. Just a few mind numbing games unless we get them on bb10.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 10:19 AM
    I waited for the Q10, but when I got to the store, my gut said get the Z10. I am very happy. The larger screen is nice.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 11:59 AM
    Swype is complete garbage. Flicking words is much much faster

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 06:28 PM