i have a z10 on latest leak. i tried turning on bedside more. i can seem to turn it off, swipe up to get rid of red clock, swipe up again to get to app page, and everything seems fine, until i lock the screen and unlock it. when i do this i get the familiar notification area with the bedtime symbol at the top.

how do i turn it off? is this a leak bug?

thanks.
    01-10-14 05:59 AM
    Wait. You swipe up to get rid of the clock and then the X to close the frame, right?
    Are you saying bedside mode is still enabled after that?
    have you set up a timer in your settings for it?
    01-10-14 06:52 AM
    Its not a leak bug, its always like that i also have it.

Posted via my Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    01-10-14 07:16 AM
    It's normal if u lock your phone then hit the top button to show the notification screen it gives the option to put in bedside there.

? AT&T Z10 STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 ?
    01-10-14 07:39 AM
    bedside mode not turning off-img_20132583.png

? At&t z10 stl100-3/10.2.0.1791 ?
    01-10-14 07:41 AM
    Yes curve that is what I get. Cannot turn it off for a while, but a few hours later and now it is gone.

Weird and a bit of a pain, but one week into my z and everything else is pretty good

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 08:58 AM
    Yes curve that is what I get. Cannot turn it off for a while, but a few hours later and now it is gone.

Weird and a bit of a pain, but one week into my z and everything else is pretty good

Posted via CB10
    This is how it is suppose to be. It's so you can close the shade and put it in bedside mode. For example when you plug your phone in to charge when the screen is off it displays to put it in bedside mode rather than unlock the decide and turn on bedside mode.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 10:30 AM
    I'm running stock OS on my Z30 and my wife is running stock OS on her Z10 and the option to put it into bedside mode only shows up on the lock screen when we have our phones plugged in so I'm not sure if that's a setting somewhere or if the leak just has it available all the time but that's different than my experience running stock os (for what it's worth..).
    01-10-14 11:18 AM
    Swipe from the top center to about an inch down to exit Bedside mode. To turn on Bedside, open Clock, and do same top center swipe an inch down to turn it on. I'm on 10.1.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 12:50 PM
    You have to be in Clock app to turn it on/off with the top center one inch swipe down.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 12:52 PM
    It happens when I am charging so maybe it is not on. Thx

Posted via CB10
    paper_monkey likes this.
    01-12-14 05:52 AM
    Swipe down when in the clock and turn off bedside mode. It has always been that way.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 08:38 AM
    i have a z10 on latest leak. i tried turning on bedside more. i can seem to turn it off, swipe up to get rid of red clock, swipe up again to get to app page, and everything seems fine, until i lock the screen and unlock it. when i do this i get the familiar notification area with the bedtime symbol at the top.

how do i turn it off? is this a leak bug?

thanks.
    It is normal to see the bed icon at the top of the lock screen. But that just shows you where to start the swipe down to actually turn bedside mode on. It won't really be on until you pull it all the way to the bottom and activate the red clock.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 08:54 AM
    It is normal to see the bed icon at the top of the lock screen. But that just shows you where to start the swipe down to actually turn bedside mode on. It won't really be on until you pull it all the way to the bottom and activate the red clock.

Posted via CB10
    This..

Digicel Jamaica / with official 10.2.1.1925 releses
    01-12-14 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD