Guys,

How to configure email to copy every send items from Z10 to my mail box.

Could not figure it out.

thanks adv.
    02-21-13 05:06 AM
    As far as I can tell, and I did my research, it is not possible to setup Auto BCC from the Z10. I hope Blackberry / RIM adds the functionality soon.
    thl#CB likes this.
    02-22-13 12:55 AM
    I don't understand why people need to do this. I'm not flambaiting, or name calling, I just don't understand it. Can't you just look in your sent mail (either on device or on the web/other sync'd client)?

It does seem to be something that a lot of people want though, so I'm sure that BlackBerry are keeping an eye on the situation.
    02-22-13 03:19 AM
    @Barljo: If you want to consolidate all your sent emails in one place (such as Outlook) to have a record and not have to look for them in different devices (your BB, Playbook or iPad), you need to Auto BCC yourself on all devices (except outlook) then setup a rule in outlook to move emails sent from yourself to your sent box. I hope Blackberry is doing more than just keeping an eye on the situation and actually adding the function. Why they removed it in the first place is beyond me.
    Barljo and thl#CB like this.
    02-24-13 11:37 AM
    OMG. I switch from a 9810 on OS7.1 (which died) to a Z10 and discover not only did I loose almost all of the functionality of the bridge but now I can't bcc my work emails? Come on.
    04-17-13 12:14 PM
    I don't understand why people need to do this. I'm not flambaiting, or name calling, I just don't understand it. Can't you just look in your sent mail (either on device or on the web/other sync'd client)?

It does seem to be something that a lot of people want though, so I'm sure that BlackBerry are keeping an eye on the situation.
    As a sales professional, Auto BCC also helps with logging activities in SalesForce. By using the Auto BCC feature, all e-mails sent from my mobile device are also logged in SalesForce seamlessly.
    Barljo likes this.
    04-17-13 12:29 PM

People using POP accounts may need to BCC because the "sent" folders do not sync or update like IMAP. Also, others use gmail/other accounts to keep archived emails.
    Barljo likes this.
    04-17-13 12:36 PM