Post any bugs/ glitches you find in this thread. I'll start with my experience so far with the z10.

Camera App
    - freezes and hard to get out of sometimes (swipe up to minimize app stops working)
    - does not detect faces most of the time in time shift mode

Maps App
    - maps take too long to load
    - Turn by turn navigation freezes sometimes if you exit the maps app and come back to it

Voice Control
    - has a mind of it's own
    - one word - sucks!

Other:
    - selection tool is buggy, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't

Some features I would like to see added/ modified on the z10:
    - texting directly from the phone app is a pain in the **** - you cannot text directly from the dial pad and the contacts tab, you can from the calls tab but you need to long press the contact then go to view call details then hit the text button (really annoying)
    - HUB: when a new notification comes in it should bring you back to the HUB when you peak and not to the last thing you were doing.
    - should be allowed to change APN under settings - otherwise whats the point of putting it there if it's going to be greyed out?
    - currently there aren't very many apps in blackberry world i guess that will change on feb 5th (hopefully) and so far most of the apps i have downloaded have been really buggy

Over all the phone is great, Blackberry just needs to fix these tiny bugs before Feb 5th and release an update. I would def. recommend this phone to everyone, I have used iPhone and galaxy phones in the past and this phone rapes all of them.
    I can't find my camera or video camera app? I see it in the search folder but it doesn't open up?
    rudedogg585 likes this.
    06-09-13 03:36 PM
    I hate Bing browser. I prefer Google but the key pad locks up sometimes. I have to reload the page to get the key pad working again. But I love BlackBerry. Tried other phones but this company gets me. My needs, everything. Its an awesome experience. I just need BlackBerry to advertise and show the world what the new BB10 system has to offer. I love BlackBerry so much I own stock. And I'm kind of worried, I would love to own great BlackBerry phones for ever. Especially excited about a large screen coming out. A10, but would like it to be 5.5 inches,not 4.64. Get it out there BlackBerry!! I ve got a lot riding on you . Listen to us, True fans.
    Last edited by rudedogg585; 06-29-13 at 11:37 PM.
    06-29-13 11:24 PM
    when I send e-mail from my z10, they are all messed up, a is an = sign and all kinds of encripted stuff shows up, anybody know why or how to fix it, I need this for work and I look like an ***** sending these messages

thx
    Nothing you can do until 10.1 update is released.
    For more information, see my post in the thread titled "Can someone please Own The Problem!"
    06-30-13 12:39 AM
    I'm not able to reject an incoming call...can anyone help me with this...my contacts are also not linked with wats app contacts
    To reject a call simply swiped up when you see the call and it ignores the caller sending them to vm

CB10 using Z10
    06-30-13 12:59 AM
    I'm not able to reject an incoming call...can anyone help me with this...my contacts are also not linked with wats app contacts
    Swipe up.

Whatsapp populates its contents from your contacts so you need to sync with their original source.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 01:11 AM
    I can't find my camera or video camera app? I see it in the search folder but it doesn't open up?
    Tap the camera icon. Why would you search for it since it's right next to the search icon?

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 01:13 AM
    had the same problem, turned the device on and off but after few minutes the problem is back again. Any ideas how to fix this permanently?
    07-13-13 03:28 AM
    Hmm just noticed in the last week any apps I've tried to download don't actually download? Then I go to blackberry world to download them again it says it's downloading that one already? Is there anywhere to see current bbworld downloads?
    08-11-13 08:40 PM
    Here whats happened. I was at home, watcing TV. I had to make a phone call, and when I picked up my BBZ10, there was a notification on the phone display (this is word for word translation from Finnish to English) "Device PIN Locked. IMEI: xxxxxxxxx. No connection to BlackBerry services. Contact your service provider." WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!! I can't use my phone, and tomorrow is monday!! It's gonna be nice day at the office, coz phone is useless!! Can somebody help for Christ sake!!!
    09-29-13 12:00 PM
    Here whats happened. I was at home, watcing TV. I had to make a phone call, and when I picked up my BBZ10, there was a notification on the phone display (this is word for word translation from Finnish to English) "Device PIN Locked. IMEI: xxxxxxxxx. No connection to BlackBerry services. Contact your service provider." WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!! I can't use my phone, and tomorrow is monday!! It's gonna be nice day at the office, coz phone is useless!! Can somebody help for Christ sake!!!
    Here's a thread with that exact issue. He keeps getting if fixed or reset but I think a new device would be in order if it recurs

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...73/index2.html
    09-29-13 01:08 PM
    Lost the sound on my BBZ10.

Checked the notifications and it's ALL on. The volume is on its MAX. and still doesnt work.
    tried reloading by doing a security wipe. Did the battery pull trick and still get the issue.
    01-15-14 02:39 PM
    Lost the sound on my BBZ10.

Checked the notifications and it's ALL on. The volume is on its MAX. and still doesnt work.
    tried reloading by doing a security wipe. Did the battery pull trick and still get the issue.
    Nevermind. I got it working...
    I tried pressing down on the area just below the battery near the speaker (not under the battery; below the battery where you can see a small grill for speaker

But Im keeping an eye on it and see if it'll stop working again. Then I might have to return the phone itself to get it replaced.
    01-15-14 02:49 PM
    list of glitches that BlackBerry should address in their next update for BB10 :

1. While holding any contact for some time give you side options like send email, send text message etc. As I am using other messaging applications like BBM and Whatsapp, It would be good to see whatsapp, etc in the side bar for a quick operation.

2. A dedicated sound profile section would be great. I would like to create a new profile as per my need apart from the default available. I did not see it in my BB Z10.

3. I love to run my playlist in the random fashion. Everytime I open default music app, i have to enable the random and repeat all option.
    Dear BB 10, I would like you to save these settings once and for all until my further notice on my Beautiful blackberry(BBB) Z10.

4. The received, called, missed call list is not sorted in call log window. I can see only 2 tabs : all or missed.

5. While running movies in HD 720p quality, I can not drag the length bar to my desired position. If I try to do it, a window pop up and screams "The file can't be played due to an unexpected error." This error came on all the 3 movies that I tried my hands on.

6. Different music modes like rock, pop,jazz, classical etc are missing.

Its been a week that I am using BB Z10 and for that matter any BB device.
    Needless to say that I am loving this brand new experience and looking no further but hey... there is always a scope for improvement.

More glitches will be shared soon.
    04-10-14 05:51 AM
    list of glitches that BlackBerry should address in their next update for BB10 :

1. While holding any contact for some time give you side options like send email, send text message etc. As I am using other messaging applications like BBM and Whatsapp, It would be good to see whatsapp, etc in the side bar for a quick operation.

2. A dedicated sound profile section would be great. I would like to create a new profile as per my need apart from the default available. I did not see it in my BB Z10.

3. I love to run my playlist in the random fashion. Everytime I open default music app, i have to enable the random and repeat all option.
    Dear BB 10, I would like you to save these settings once and for all until my further notice on my Beautiful blackberry(BBB) Z10.

4. The received, called, missed call list is not sorted in call log window. I can see only 2 tabs : all or missed.

5. While running movies in HD 720p quality, I can not drag the length bar to my desired position. If I try to do it, a window pop up and screams "The file can't be played due to an unexpected error." This error came on all the 3 movies that I tried my hands on.

6. Different music modes like rock, pop,jazz, classical etc are missing.

Its been a week that I am using BB Z10 and for that matter any BB device.
    Needless to say that I am loving this brand new experience and looking no further but hey... there is always a scope for improvement.

More glitches will be shared soon.
    I recently purchased BB 10 and copied HD movies and songs in my vidoes collection.

If I play HD songs, there is absolutely no problem. I can drag the timelength bar to anywhere from anywhere and it runs without any delay.

But everytime I play any long HD movie, i have to play it from the beginning. If I drag the time length bar to my desired position, a pop up windows opens stating that "the file can't be played due to an unexpected error (1)".

and this happened every single time with all the 3 HD movies that I tried to play.
    All the 3-4 minutes songs videos are running smooth which are HD as well.
    BB team, if you can read this, fix it !!!
    04-11-14 05:46 AM
39 12