I have an issue with my blackberry z10 which prohibits me from using the browser. I have tried every possible solution disscuesed in other threads ( Restart phone, clear settings within browser) but none of them work. One thread suggested that i Turn off Wi-Fi
    Swipe down from the top bezel and tap on Settings > Network Connections > Mobile network
    Turn off Data Services
    Open your BlackBerry browser, tap on the overflow menu (three dots), and go to Settings > Privacy and Security > and select Clear History / Clear Cookies and Other Data
    Go back to Settings > Display and Actions and scroll down and tap on Reset Search Engines
    Exit out of browser (Swipe up and tap the X)
    Turn data services back on and the browser should be fully operational again
    the thing is i cannot do this because the browser is completely broken. When i open the browser i cannot click the three buttons on the bottom right nor the button on the left. NOTHING WORKS. I use to be able to open youtube from another page( via twitter) then use the browser that way but after the 10.2 update nothing seems to work
    HELP
    10-30-13 06:04 PM
    Do you have the upgrade from you carrier (and which one) or did you install it youself as a "leak?"

Just as a test, if you send an email to yourself with a web address Yahoo or similar, can you click on it and does it open the browser?

You might need to reinstall the OS using the official BB Link software.

Oh, welcome to Crackberry although your reason for visiting is a problem.
    10-30-13 11:09 PM
    Just a question, but did you check your parental controls is off? Sometimes that causes grief with some applications running ( its meant to keep children off certain things in the phone).
    FF22 likes this.
    10-31-13 09:17 AM
    yup its off
    10-31-13 06:01 PM
    Yup, I have issues as well!!! Just found out!

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 06:27 PM
    Yup, I have issues as well!!! Just found out!

Posted via CB10
    I think it's because your teeth have yellowed.
    10-31-13 06:31 PM
    Reinstall the browser.bar using sachesi?

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 06:32 PM
    I had the same problem but I upgraded to 10.2 official via the link program and the problem fixed itself.
    By the way I am with rogers and I didn't see the 10.2 update via the phone option to check for updates. When I checked through link I saw that the update was avaliable.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 08:28 PM
    I think it's because your teeth have yellowed.
    No, that's because I have problems with volume buttons and girls like you! Oups, closet open?

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 09:51 AM
    i cant do anything on my phone that has to do with the broswer. Only things that work are the native apps (twiter,facebook etc)
    11-01-13 07:37 PM
    i did the update aswell but i still have the browser issue
    I had the same problem but I upgraded to 10.2 official via the link program and the problem fixed itself.
    By the way I am with rogers and I didn't see the 10.2 update via the phone option to check for updates. When I checked through link I saw that the update was avaliable.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 03:35 PM
    i did the update aswell but i still have the browser issue
    1. Using BlackBerry Link on your computer, backup your phone.
    2. Using Link, restore your phone to factory settings. This will do a security wipe and reinstall the operating system.
    3. After the backup is complete, go through the initial setup steps on your phone, then restore your backup using Link.

If the problem still appears, try steps 2 and 3, but this time do a selective restore and only restore application data and media/files.

Q10 and Canadian all the way! Q10SQN100-3/10.2.0.1791
    11-02-13 05:19 PM