Almost 1 week after the latest update... I think that the update has affected my battery, it's been to long, it only reaches 76%

I don't know what to do. Please help me

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 08:34 AM
    Hi, how was your update performed thanks
    02-07-14 09:43 PM
    Almost 1 week after the latest update... I think that the update has affected my battery, it's been to long, it only reaches 76%

I don't know what to do. Please help me

Posted via CB10
    Don't use generic or weak chargers with your Z10. They throw off the charging circuits. To recalibrate and solve your issues follow these steps: Take out the dead battery, SIM card and SD card. Plug in the original BlackBerry charger that came with the phone. Hold the power button for 3 seconds or until you see the red light come on. Leave the phone in this state for at least 2 minutes or until it shuts off completely on it's own. You may or may not see the red battery outline or the white blackberry logo on the screen. Plug out the charger and leave everything out for 1 hour. Replace everything and allow the phone to charge. Never use weak chargers on your Z10 again.

I'm not saying that weak chargers are the cause or the only thing that can trigger this flaw in the phones but it is a factor in many cases of battery charging circuit miscalibration.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-14 10:09 AM