Up until recently, I have been using both my mobile network and wifi for Internet, with wifi used whenever possible, recently, I started having problems in that when connected to wifi, nothing on my bbm would send or update until I temporarily connected to the wifi network then everything would work as usual, anyone experiencing the same or know a fix?..

Nb - I have heard that it's not meant to work on wifi anyway as being safer, wifi is not tied to your mobile number and bbm needs that information, however it did work before, which brings hope that it may be able to work again so just seeing if there is a solution
    I have tried battery pulls and everything short of a hard reset and backup < not that way round obviously

Regards, Tino Chiko
    04-15-13 03:52 AM
    Ok this is not making any sense... so did it stop working when you were on the mobile network or the wifi? If its not working on your mobile network but on wifi than that means there is a problem with your carrier...if its not working on your wifi I am not sure on that.
    04-15-13 04:45 AM
    Ok this is not making any sense... so did it stop working when you were on the mobile network or the wifi? If its not working on your mobile network but on wifi than that means there is a problem with your carrier...if its not working on your wifi I am not sure on that.
    Sorry if what I wrote is difficult to understand. Sometimes my bbm doesn't work when I am connected to wifi, there is no issue with the mobile network just the wifi one

Regards, Tino Chiko
    04-15-13 04:48 AM
    Ok I am not sure then being its usually the opposite with me
    04-15-13 05:07 AM