BBM Transfer-img_00000069.png

I noticed that when I try to connect to BBM though my z10 I get this error. Which won't let me sign in. Since I have already logged in on bbm on another device. It asks me to transfer it over. Once I accept that. It shows me the error.

Anyone got any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 09:56 AM
    Reboot and try again. It fails in the transfer sometimes. Usually just have to give it a go again and it works...or you know... do as it says and try later.
    12-30-13 10:28 AM
    Reboot and try again. It fails in the transfer sometimes. Usually just have to give it a go again and it works...or you know... do as it says and try later.
    Hey Blaze

I have been going through both things without any luck. Thanks for the tip tho

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 11:18 AM
    You say you are already logged in on another device....is that using the same BlackBerry ID?

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 11:23 AM
    You say you are already logged in on another device....is that using the same BlackBerry ID?

Posted via CB10
    Yes it is.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 11:34 AM
    You can only use one ID on one device at a time....so if you are already logged in on one device you won't log in/set up BBM on another as your ID is already in use.

Decide which device you want to use for BBM or create a second ID for the other device.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 11:54 AM
    You can only use one ID on one device at a time....so if you are already logged in on one device you won't log in/set up BBM on another as your ID is already in use.

Decide which device you want to use for BBM or create a second ID for the other device.

Posted via CB10
    Right that's what I'm thinking. But how do I unlink that device from the ID? Since I have been trying to logout. But maybe I should uninstall it completely from the device?

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 12:14 PM
    Whichever phone has the least on it.....take out the sim and sd card and do a security wipe. Remove the cards cos the wipe will wipe everything off the phone including contacts and photos etc so removing the cards will protect them. It will clear the ID off the phone. The wipe and reboot will take some time....leave it and don't be tempted to remove the battery or restart. When it's done create a new ID as you set the phone up.

Might be an idea before you do it to go onto your PC and create a new mail address to use as an ID.

Posted via CB10
    alix901 likes this.
    12-30-13 04:39 PM
    Whichever phone has the least on it.....take out the sim and sd card and do a security wipe. Remove the cards cos the wipe will wipe everything off the phone including contacts and photos etc so removing the cards will protect them. It will clear the ID off the phone. The wipe and reboot will take some time....leave it and don't be tempted to remove the battery or restart. When it's done create a new ID as you set the phone up.

Might be an idea before you do it to go onto your PC and create a new mail address to use as an ID.

Posted via CB10
    Great information. I didn't get a chance to look into it though. As I went ahead and uninstalled it from the previous phone. And that seems to have worked . So thanks everyone who provided help with information

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 04:44 PM
    As long as you have it sorted and it's working that's the main thing

Posted via CB10
    alix901 likes this.
    12-30-13 04:57 PM