Anyone want to chat so I can see what the hell this is all about and whether I want to spam my friends with invites this weekend when the iOS and android versions release? Maybe someone interested in American football. Fantasy football. Fitness....hell I don't know.

Will there ever be a way to see which friends in your contacts are active BBM users for invite?

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 08:53 PM
    Yeah. I believe BBM will show suggested contacts..
    09-20-13 08:57 PM
    It's not now, but sadly there's a chance no one else I know has it. I'm pretty much ahead of the curve with this bb10 thing, haha

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 09:11 PM
    Currently when you add an email address of a contact that uses that email address as their BlackBerry ID, it puts van invite next to their name, but not sure how that will translate into non BB10 BBM users. Maybe we will see them and be able to invite, but not sure how they will know if others have it to invite them. Maybe they will have a scan feature to scan the address book manually, but who knows.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 07:31 AM
    Bump...because despite the delayed launch I'd like to try this and see what it's all about before trying to get my friends and family on it.
    09-21-13 08:36 PM
    If I'm not wrong, it looks at the email a dresses of your contacts in your phonebook and looks if there is a BBID under the email address (not aure if active only).
    So you can go to a contact and it should suggest to add them to BBM

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 08:43 PM
    Ahh found it in contacts. Unfortunately the only 2 people it found were old work relations that I no longer speak to. Hmmm, may have to have my gf guinea pig on her android when it's finally released

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 08:50 PM