I'm running the latest leak, and I've tried everything (hard reset, battery pull, reinstalling BBM Channels, restarting my router, on my wifi network, on my mobile network)

and i can't get bbm to send messages to any of my contacts, not just one. I can also see updates. but can't send. I get them all.

what

the

hell
    09-04-13 09:40 PM
    I'm running the latest leak, and I've tried everything (hard reset, battery pull, reinstalling BBM Channels, restarting my router, on my wifi network, on my mobile network)

and i can't get bbm to send messages to any of my contacts, not just one. I can also see updates. but can't send. I get them all.

what

the

hell
    Can contacts send stuff to you? I don't fully understand the situation that you are going through
    Did it work fine before running the latest leak? If so, what device do you have, give me radio and OS version
    Also, try to post issues with leaks under the leak thread, instead of starting a completely new one
    09-04-13 11:25 PM
    I don't think it is pertinent to it being a leaked os, I just knew that it would be asked. Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1443 with same radio.

I was able to receive messages, but not send them out. Would just be a grey check mark for all my outgoing, for all my contacts but if I got a message, I could read it just fine.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 07:04 AM
    Hello There,

I am experiencing the same issue as you described.

I am running leak, 10.2.1.1925 but I noticed this happening before I was on this leak.

Did you arrive at a solution for this problem and if so do you care to share please?

Bst Rgrds
    cpicklee
    12-30-13 02:30 AM