It keeps saying "associating with BBID", like for ever. Otherwise, the phone works great. I installed BBM on an Android, with my BBID, then I cleared the cache and deleted the app from the Galaxy Note. Could that be the reason for BBM not currently working on my Z10? I doubt it, since it is not working on the android, and as I know, it cannot work on two devices at the same time. I simply cannot set it up.
    If it still doesn't, I will trade it for the good old 9900. Tried three security wipes, restore from back ups, battery pulls, I even went to my local provider (Orange), nothing worked.
    11-04-13 11:16 PM
    install bbm channel

waiting for Z30
    11-04-13 11:22 PM
    Update bbm channels

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 12:30 AM
    Thank you for your replies, but since I live in Romania, there's no way I can install BBM Channels from here, since we are not yet included in the beta zone. In the meantime, I use a lot less my phone, since my BBM is totally f...d up. Don't really know how to fix it, and the funny thing is that not even some of my friends who are real hackers and real die hard BB connoisseurs don't know how to fix it.
    11-05-13 01:07 AM
    Thank you for your replies, but since I live in Romania, there's no way I can install BBM Channels from here, since we are not yet included in the beta zone. In the meantime, I use a lot less my phone, since my BBM is totally f...d up. Don't really know how to fix it, and the funny thing is that not even some of my friends who are real hackers and real die hard BB connoisseurs don't know how to fix it.
    Concider "moving" the BBid to the US - that will fix your beta issue ;-=)
    11-05-13 01:22 AM
    sideload bbm bar file https://mega.co.nz/#!XBcj1KRT!ZKIrWn...0MOdpc8z58E9HQ

waiting for Z30
    11-05-13 01:25 AM
    So, should I hard reset again the phone and when it comes back on , after I introduce my BB ID, I choose the USA, in the countries section? Or how do I do that? I think the phone will recognize my IP as coming from Romania and will not grant me access to beta zone. Really, I appreciate any little piece of useful advice, done a couple of security wipes and battery pulls, and nothing happens.
    11-05-13 05:13 AM
    Looks like I will have to take it back to Orange, for service or replacement, since it's under guarantee. Tried with a different BBID, still no result. Never happened to me before with any of previous 4 BB models. I can still use the phone, apps and mails, but without BBM, it's like crippled...no idea what to do next.
    11-06-13 12:26 AM
    Hello everybody!

The Z10 is back to life, all of a sudden. Maybe Orange did something with their settings, I was contacted both by Orange and by BlackBerry support team. It was not a BBRY issue, it affected only isolated pins, but it did happen to users, as I was told. After BBM started working, it then had some delays in sending, then another misfire, and then it started working as usual. Since I had done a couple of security wipes and battery pulls (the first in three months since I've had it), it had a couple of shutoffs, which really pissed me off. As of yesterday morning, it's back in business. Major glitch, unexplainable to me and other BlackBerry fans here (we have a group of loyalists).
    11-08-13 12:45 AM