My BBM doesn't work. Other applications requiring internet connection work properly (watsapp, browser, etc.), but not my BBM. There is also no BlackBerry symbol displayed on my device. I have done battery pull. But the issue is still not resolved. Anyone experiencing same problem? My carrier is Telkomsel, STL100-1, Indonesia.
    05-11-13 09:25 PM
    When there's no BlackBerry symbol that means there's no connection to bbm if I'm not mistaken. Try go to network setting and turn on airplane mode then turn off to reset the network, I'm on the same carrier as you but I don't experience that kind of issue
    05-11-13 09:28 PM
    Yup... even i have been experiencing intermittent bbm issues..
    Are you on edge or 3g network ... because edge can be slow and unreliable at times.
    Posted via CB10 on my awesome Z10
    05-11-13 09:36 PM
    I'm on XL Indonesia. Everything's working as it should. STL-01 user as well.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 09:55 PM
    I have resolved the problem. Sorry. It seems that I can't use BBM on my wifi at home. If I connect to another connection or using mobile network, BBM works. Strange, because the BlackBerry logo is off, but all other applications requiring internet work fine. It has never happened before.
    Thanks!
    05-11-13 09:56 PM
    I have resolved the problem. Sorry. It seems that I can't use BBM on my wifi at home. If I connect to another connection or using mobile network, BBM works. Strange, because the BlackBerry logo is off, but all other applications requiring internet work fine. It has never happened before.
    Thanks!
    It's simply down. BBM on BlackBerry 10 is acting unstable. Even every invite always ask to re invite. This shows the application is unstable and need to be fixed.
    05-12-13 11:09 AM