So today is the day that the last of my friends & family has left BBM. He's just purchased a Lumia and is not installing it on his phone.
    So my BBM contact list has dropped to a big fat zero. Such a pity too as I loved the app.
    10-31-14 09:54 AM
    You are his last too, so parting well

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 09:59 AM
    He will be back on BlackBerry. Windows phone is terrible. You'll have a few contacts soon!

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 10:08 AM
    He'll be back

Z30 Beast on Roids..
    10-31-14 10:32 AM
    He will be back on BlackBerry. Windows phone is terrible. You'll have a few contacts soon!

Posted via CB10
    Gonna have to be after the expiry of his 24 month contract. Had a play with bbm on the Lumia, not a patch on the Z10 app. Quite slow and laggy.
    10-31-14 11:23 AM

Posted via CB10
    Windows phone isn't that bad. I used it for a week when a friend borrowed my Z10 to test some hardware her company was working on. It was a super junky Windows Phone too (budget model) and it was pretty nice. Z10 was much better but in its defense it was a budget Windows phone. The main issue was it suffers from a lack of apps.

And honestly I've lost most of my BBM contacts a long time ago. Three people I know still use it and I'm tempted to let them just stop using it because they use it for me and that's it. Literally they use it to communicate with one person, me. There's really no point for them to have it and it doesn't even work that well on their devices.

It's just sad to me because if Blackberry released BBM early on, it'd be the dominant phone IM system without a doubt. Releasing it after 3-4 phone IM systems have already become very popular and BBM had already started a huge decline was boneheaded.
    10-31-14 11:47 AM
    WP is not bad anymore. I also have a Lumia 930 and it is an excellent phone. Not as good as my Z10, though...

Sent from my PlayBook using Tapatalk2
    10-31-14 12:37 PM