So i was lurking around the Rogers Community Forums this afternoon. As i passed by, i saw this thread called Re: Z10 Owners !!! Software update is IN !!!. I go check it out & a posted named Meowmix said about something about BBM Music & how he wants it on the Z10. This posted called BillJ claims this about BBM Music.

"Meowmix, this info was never publicly offered but rather was given to a select group of people (including me) by one of the lead developers of BB10, T.L. McCann. I'm part of a group called BlackBerry Elite and as such I often receive information that is not publicly disclosed.

Anything I tell you about BB10 can be taken to the bank as gold."

Can someone tell me if this is true? He claims he heard this from the lead developer & claims he is in the BlackBerry Elite group. I Spoke to Meowmix & BillJ send him this via PM:

" First of all, Kevin from Crackberry is NOT BlackBerry Elite. I know everyone in the group and he's not one of them. Sure, he gets "leaked" information from BlackBerry but I get information that even he nor the carriers does not.
    He wasn't in Waterloo at BlackBerry HQ two months before the launch of BB10....I was. I was in a room with some of the developers, including T.L. McCann who developed the Facebook app for BB10. T.L. clearly said that BBM Music is dead.

Like I said.....if I tell you something about BB10, you can take it to the bank.

Cheers."

Can someone please clarify what is going on & what this posted " BillJ" is saying the truth? It would be wrong if they are giving the false info & claiming things that are not true if its not true. Thanks.

Z10 Owners !!! Software update is IN !!! - Rogers Community
    03-10-13 06:21 PM
    He doesn't sound like a BB Elite to me. He talks like a 10 year old.
    I have my own personal doubts about BBM Music though, I liked it but BlackBerry brought it to market and seem to forget about it. After never getting any feedback on BBM Music I finaly stopped paying for it and just use one of many free options now. If they update it and bring it to BB10 I'll look again.
    03-10-13 06:36 PM
    Yea me & Meowmix realized this as well. This users sounds like he is not even in the Elite group at all. Anyone can say a developers name & claim things unless others can vouch for it. I am still paying for mine as it is. I will cut it off in a month or so if nothing has been said or done. Just wanted to know the truth if this users was lying or saying the truth.
    03-10-13 06:42 PM
    BBM Music will not be coming to BlackBerry10 per Michael Clewley.

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    03-10-13 07:14 PM
    BBM Music will not be coming to BlackBerry10 per Michael Clewley.

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    Has this been made public or just you guys hearing it? sorry just getting confused as many are claiming different things here. Thanks tho!
    03-10-13 07:21 PM