Any one willing to hazard a guess on this issue.

Recently Vodacom SA had Blackberry connectivity issues. BBM services were unavailable for half a day and most messages werfe not being delivered.. I thought nothing of that but i tried to chat once the service was restored, and it asked me to enter my Blackberry ID details. I found it a bit strange but my contacts were all okay and all chats were getting delivered so i continued.

A day later i went into the groups and all the groups were gone. I was admin in most groups and now i am out of the groups.

Any ideas as to how to restore groups as the new OS doesn't allow on device backups and Blackberry protect doesn't include device backups as previously.

Any suggestions
    05-05-13 04:34 PM
    Same problem here, a software reset or update should do the trick I've heard....
    Z10izen likes this.
    05-05-13 04:37 PM
    This happened to me too now. I was switching between my G2 and Z30. It is awful because my entire calendar (family schedule and all) is in BBM groups. So no I have to wipe and reload my entire OS just to get it back? Am I missing something?

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 10:37 AM
    UPDATE: Not that anyone is paying attention, but I have wiped and reloaded my OS. I signed back into BBM after doing this and the group did not re-appear. I have done a security wipe: Nothing. I have deleted, reloaded, and signed back into BBM on Android: Nothing. I have updated my OS to the latest leak/release .3175: Nothing. I have singed out of BBID on all other devices: Nothing!

I am in touch with BlackBerry support. So far, nothing has helped. Everyone else in the group can still see it, add to it, modify it - so it at least exists somewhere out there on the servers. Whether I will ever be able to access it again is another question. I will update this post if I am ever able to find a solution to the problem. This is certainly tarnishing my favorable opinion of BBM and BlackBerry. This seems pretty unreliable. That said, apparently very, very few people experience this problem.
    05-30-14 08:57 AM