Does anyone has this problem? On my BBM Group, we post many pictures. All members pictures can be seen on my BBM Z10, except one member whose pictures are always black (if you double click the picture, it has that picture icon). so the pictures can not be seen on the picture with comment and double click

However when you start from the top, go to the group, then pictures, I can see the thumbnail picture. When I click the thumbnail picture, it goes to the picture with the comment, and this is where the picture becomes black. And the strange thing is that this only happen with one member picture only, the rest of other member pictures can be seen
    06-21-13 12:43 AM
    Anyone?
    Does anyone has this problem? On my BBM Group, we post many pictures. All members pictures can be seen on my BBM Z10, except one member whose pictures are always black (if you double click the picture, it has that picture icon). so the pictures can not be seen on the picture with comment and double click

However when you start from the top, go to the group, then pictures, I can see the thumbnail picture. When I click the thumbnail picture, it goes to the picture with the comment, and this is where the picture becomes black. And the strange thing is that this only happen with one member picture only, the rest of other member pictures can be seen
    06-21-13 11:47 AM
    Different case with me..i cant delete picture in the bbm group,helpppp

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 04:16 AM