Since today I've been getting incessant BBM Errors on my z10 and it's really annoying. The crazy part is that all my chats including the unread ones get deleted after BBM is restored again. It's happened like 6 times today. Anyone experienced this? What could be wrong? I'm sick of having to lose chats over and again.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 08:36 AM
    Since today I've been getting incessant BBM Errors on my z10 and it's really annoying. The crazy part is that all my chats including the unread ones get deleted after BBM is restored again. It's happened like 6 times today. Anyone experienced this? What could be wrong? I'm sick of having to lose chats over and again.

Posted via CB10
    Hi! Welcome to CB! I'm sorry you're having this issue. What error are you getting?
    12-18-13 08:49 AM
    I saw a message come up in one of my BBM Chats saying "message has been deleted." After I exited and then went back into BBM, the message was there. I'm using the 10.2.1 leak and newest BBM.
    12-18-13 08:52 AM
    We have a couple of users that can send BBM's, but can't received them... Started this morning. Related?
    12-18-13 08:52 AM
    I saw a message come up in one of my BBM Chats saying "message has been deleted." After I exited and then went back into BBM, the message was there. I'm using the 10.2.1 leak and newest BBM.
    I don't think it's a major bug, I think it's the way the invocation framework works. I think I usually get this error when going into BBM from multiple places, e.g. if I'm in the browser and I share something to BBM, then open up BBM from the Hub and it will say chat deleted. It's not always consistent but I believe the invocation framework, (the way we can send message on BBM directly from other apps) is coded in such a way to create temporary instances of your chat and then restore them depending on which app you are in. If you have a very specific set of steps to reproduce, let us know. Otherwise, so far it's only been intermittent and my chats are never actually deleted so I ignore these little glitches.

Posted via CB10
    sk8er_tor likes this.
    12-18-13 08:57 AM
    Hi! Welcome to CB! I'm sorry you're having this issue. What error are you getting?
    It says bbm has lost its connection. Wait while it reconnects to the server. Then it reconnects and it's as if I've installed bbm afresh. All chats gone and all...

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 09:07 AM