12-11-13 07:05 AM
54 123
tools
    You have to search for it in BlackBerry World believe. Did you do that?

"We are truly alone, the scars on your heart are yours to atone" (BBM#18)
    My wife got it as stock update on Z10. I had to search out the update for my Z30..

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 04:16 PM
    My wife got it as stock update on Z10. I had to search out the update for my Z30..

Posted via CB10
    I did too. But it was because I had Beta Channels, I believe.

"We are truly alone, the scars on your heart are yours to atone" (BBM#18)
    12-11-13 01:44 AM
    I made my staff download BBM as I have made it the main way to stay in contact by creating a BBM group for our bar. With the group I can schedule everything on the calendar and it goes to everyone, post up work week schedules and of course the group chat where everyone can try to get a shift covered, vent, make plans etc and where I can broadcast important messages instantly.

It's been working quite well so far and now 14 people use BBM for more than just their work group. You're welcome BlackBerry :P
    12-11-13 03:28 AM
    I made my staff download BBM as I have made it the main way to stay in contact by creating a BBM group for our bar. With the group I can schedule everything on the calendar and it goes to everyone, post up work week schedules and of course the group chat where everyone can try to get a shift covered, vent, make plans etc and where I can broadcast important messages instantly.

It's been working quite well so far and now 14 people use BBM for more than just their work group. You're welcome BlackBerry :P
    BBM needs to up their apps functionality for this to be a more robust solution in the business environment.

I need to be able to share Calendar events, text messages, Emails (not just text), Remember app items, Evernote items, Box files, downloaded files, etc., etc. , with my BBM group. (Not to mention cross platform video chat, screen sharing, and other features).

IOW, instead of thinking that this is a social networking tool, think of it as a business tool. Then it becomes really useful.

Posted via CB10

EDIT: Make it a business option. Charge me $5/month/user. I wouldn't care, if the functionality is there.
    Davidro1 likes this.
    12-11-13 07:05 AM
54 123