Ive just noticed something, when there is no data coverage, the bbm contacts seems to disappear and reappear back when data connection is restored. On my older device 9900, with BIS, this doesn't seems happen. is this normal or have anyone faced or realized this? hope some light can be shed on this matter.
    03-27-13 01:12 AM
    Strange. But very minimal issue. What can you do with BBM without data? Not much I'm sure. This might be because of not having BIS anymore. Not sure why it would happen though.
    03-27-13 01:16 AM
    Agreed its a minimal issues. but i wonder why it happens. any way its happening with my Z10. thanks for fast reply Eddy.
    03-27-13 01:19 AM
    all of my contacts just disappeared, and when I go to my Accounts section it gives me the option to "add accounts" despite having added several when I got the phone 2 weeks ago.
    Extremely frustrating and not something I every experienced in my 5 years of having an iphone....
    03-28-13 09:02 PM
    My 2 weeks old z10 device is keep giving me this problem every day. I experienced it 3 or more times per day before I changed to microSIM. At the moment I manage to solve it with battery pull. Is there any permanent solution as i'm thinking of getting back my Bold 4 to have a beeter piece of mind. Please help me.
    04-22-13 05:12 AM