BBM closes on me every time I try to open a chat with one of my contacts. I have been back and forth with the BB support team and they could not do anything. Decided to send my BB10 for repair. They sent me a new one. BBM worked okay for a week. The problem appearerd again with one of my contacts. I thought that it could be related to the carrier; however, the problem has affected three different contacts: one with Bell Mobility (my own carrier), one with Wind and another with Rogers. I can see the contact's information but not their avatar. I have tried inviting them. They have invited me. I have deleted them. They have deleted me.. Nothing seems to work. I have been a BB user for about 3 years. I had these contacts on my BB Curve and never had a problem. It has to do with the new BB10Z. It is a shame to admit that I have to chat with these people using WHATSAPP. I prefer BBM, but several levels of customer thechnical support were unable to figure out what was wrong with my phone. Anybody has a similar experience? Any suggestions? BTW, I swiped the unit several times and entered all the infomration again. I also changed my BB ID to make sure that I was not transferring currupted files from my original BBM. I appreciate any assistance
    04-21-13 12:36 PM
    Try signing out of BlackBerry World, and then logging in again, see if that helps.

Are you using your device over WIFI?
    04-21-13 01:55 PM
    Yes, I am using wi fi. I am not sure how to log out BB world.
    04-22-13 02:09 PM
    I don't see how you can log out of bb world. bb10 does not allow me to do that. I tried deleting bbm, but that does not work either.
    04-22-13 05:24 PM