Can some here explain to me how come I'm unable to attach pictures during BBM Chat with friends. It only allows us to attach Voice Notes. Why..? I have a Z10 and my friends are using BBM for IPHONES..

Pls help..

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 06:17 PM
    I attach pictures or short videos to send to my friends all the time. If you want to click on the paper clip I select send a file. The I go to its location on my media or if it's a pic I'll select that then send.

Posted via CB10
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    10-29-13 06:46 PM
    But if you're in a group chat (with multiple people) you can't attach pics. Always been this way unfortunately. Even on a BlackBerry...
    10-29-13 06:51 PM
    you can attach pics on group chat. What are you talking about? Go to your bbm app icon click on groups then you will see the picture tile. Click on it and u can attach pic.

Been doing it all the time.

Posted via CB10
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    10-29-13 07:04 PM
    "It only allows us to attach Voice Notes."

"If you're in a group chat (with multiple people) you can't attach pics. Always been this way."

Funny how people like to state "it doesn't work" instead of "I don't how this works."

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 07:11 PM
    Yes in a group. I know that. But not in a multi person chat that is not an actual group.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 07:11 PM
    Yes in a group. I know that. But not in a multi person chat that is not an actual group.

Posted via CB10
    Multiperson chat is group chat wtf?

Is there a difference?

You have multiple ppl chatting in one convo what are you talking about? Multi person chat?

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 07:32 PM
    Multiperson chat is group chat wtf?

Is there a difference?

You have multiple ppl chatting in one convo what are you talking about? Multi person chat?

Posted via CB10
    Yes there is a difference. Groups are people joining via invites and pins. A specific group. Multi person chat is when you are chatting with some one one on one and you add them to the convo. Like in a text when you add someone to join in the conversation.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 07:43 PM
    Ahh I see what you mean now. I just tried what you said. So when u add someone to a private convo you can't send pics or visit just voice notes. Weird

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 08:02 PM
    Ahh I see what you mean now. I just tried what you said. So when u add someone to a private convo you can't send pics or visit just voice notes. Weird

Posted via CB10
    Right. Never could. Even on Legacy. Don't know why.
    10-29-13 08:45 PM
    Right. Never could. Even on Legacy. Don't know why.
    Thank You Hamstewheel for clarifying my issue. So I'm guessing in order for us to send pictures through a multi chat we have to actually create a Group chat..? Is that right..?

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 10:39 PM
    Thank You Hamstewheel for clarifying my issue. So I'm guessing in order for us to send pictures through a multi chat we have to actually create a Group chat..? Is that right..?

Posted via CB10
    Yes. Create a group and invite friends to join that group. Within that group you can post pictures. At the bottom of your contact list you will see a group icon click that, and then the overflow (3 dots) and side menu will show you u option to create a group.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 06:24 AM