Ok, So I have a contact with whom I have a very long chat history. I have chat history turned On. Now, bbm probably has a limit on how many messages it can save, and I have apparently hit that limit with that particular contact. Now, whenever I get a new message or send a new message to that contact, the window for that contact scrolls up to the top, and I have to go back and reopen that window so that it shows the current message. Also, whenever I send or receive a new message, I can notice that one previous message at the top of that window also gets deleted(which is probably why it scrolls to the top)

i'm using the latest software. Any help would be appreciated.
    03-16-13 04:06 PM
    i'm in the sam exact position and this is ANNOYING. Someone else also started a thread like this but it looks like neither of them are getting responses, hopefully responding here will get it up into the viewers eyes for some help!
    artttom likes this.
    04-20-13 01:16 AM
    I have the same problem

Posted via CB10
    artttom likes this.
    04-20-13 01:24 AM
    Nothing? No one?

Posted via CB10
    artttom likes this.
    04-21-13 12:57 PM
    Ok, So I have a contact with whom I have a very long chat history. I have chat history turned On. Now, bbm probably has a limit on how many messages it can save, and I have apparently hit that limit with that particular contact. Now, whenever I get a new message or send a new message to that contact, the window for that contact scrolls up to the top, and I have to go back and reopen that window so that it shows the current message. Also, whenever I send or receive a new message, I can notice that one previous message at the top of that window also gets deleted(which is probably why it scrolls to the top)

i'm using the latest software. Any help would be appreciated.
    Yeah the chat history in BlackBerry 10 sucks. It won't allow you to save or email or view by date. It is very limited in the amount of history it saves as well.
    04-25-13 04:21 AM