I got a unlocked Z10 STL100-2.My problem is BBM and Blackberry Protect not working.
    BBM showing "No blackberry Data".

I mean Blackberry Protect not working the "Anti-Theft Protection" is showing not available.

Is there anything I can do to make BBM and Blackberry Protect working.
    Last edited by Sabareesh Balathil; 12-15-16 at 10:17 AM. Reason: add more data
    12-15-16 10:12 AM
    I got a unlocked Z10 STL100-2.My problem is BBM and Blackberry Protect not working.
    BBM showing "No blackberry Data".

I mean Blackberry Protect not working the "Anti-Theft Protection" is showing not available.

Is there anything I can do to make BBM and Blackberry Protect working.
    1. Did you obtain the Z10 and it didn't work with BBM or BBProtect at all from the very beginning?
    2. Is the device a brand new Z10 or a "Refurbished" Z10?
    3. Was it obtained from your cell carrier, from BlackBerry, or from a third party seller?
    If it never worked with BBM, was not a new device, and was purchased from a third party, you may have been scammed.

There has been a rash of BlackBerry10 devices being sold by third party sellers, mainly from India, that are "rebuilt" from deactivated, scrapped, or blacklisted main-boards and various salvaged and aftermarket additional parts.
    These devices are not authorized by BlackBerry and can't be activated on or use BlackBerry Services.
    BlackBerry Services are required for BBM, BB-Protect, BB-World, BIS/BES, and several other BlackBerry apps and features.
    The sellers of these devices are supposed to advertise these as "No BBM" or "Not for BIS/BES/BlackBerry Services", however not all sellers are doing this as they can demand a higher price for a fully functional BlackBerry Device and sell these cheap semi-functional device instead.
    The device is basically a smart phone that won't be able to fully perform as a BlackBerry.

If this is your situation, return for refund the device to the seller.
    12-15-16 10:35 AM