So I have a BB Z10 on Verizon and just recently updated to 10.2.1. However, I noticed a lot of apps were not working and that I had many errors in the Hub. I looked on forums and decided that I should do a Security Wipe. (I had installed one previous leaked OS via Sachesi and believe that is why my update is glitchy). However, after backing up my phone, wiping it and turning it back on, I realized that I have absolutely no idea what my BBID is. My first Blackberry was freshman year of High School, and I think the password is still from that. I literally have zero idea what it is, or what the answer to the security question is. I have no idea how to go about getting my phone to work, and the BBID website only sends you to a Twitter page or forums for help. Anyone on here have any ideas? I really need some help here. Or is there a tech support number I can call? Please help!
    02-03-14 02:44 PM
    BBID is an email address. You can reset your password but they will email you the new password so you'll have to have access to that email address.

If you still have your old BlackBerry, you can look it up:

BlackBerry smartphones with BlackBerry 7 OS
    Look in Options > Device > BlackBerry ID to find out if you have one and what the username/email is.

BlackBerry smartphones with BlackBerry 6 OS
    Look in Options > Third Party Applications > BlackBerry ID to find out if you have one and what the username/email is.

BlackBerry smartphones with BlackBerry Device Software v5
    Look in Options > BlackBerry ID to find out if you have one and what the username/email is.

Without knowing your BBID or if you don't have access to that email address to reset your password, you'll have to create a new BBID. BlackBerry can't do anything for you in this case.
    02-03-14 03:20 PM
    All formal support, including for AppWorld, is provided by the carriers (who can escalate into RIM if needed).

Does't matter when you created the account, you had to have the password when you setup your Z10. You had to have the password each time you bought an App. But if you forgot both the password and the security question, you are out of luck.
    02-03-14 03:23 PM
    What ended up happening is I spent 4 hours in the phone with verizon and blackberry. Verizon tech support was wonderful but blackberry's was dreadful until verizon contacted them on my behalf. I was unable to recover my BBID and lost everything. It impressed at all.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 06:11 AM
    I recommend the Password Keeper app for future passwords.

Zed 10 with 1925 leak
    02-05-14 07:23 AM
    What ended up happening is I spent 4 hours in the phone with verizon and blackberry. Verizon tech support was wonderful but blackberry's was dreadful until verizon contacted them on my behalf. I was unable to recover my BBID and lost everything. It impressed at all.

Posted via CB10
    Do what I recommend to other users who forget their ID.....write it down and put it somewhere safe in the house. And bear in mind the ID with password and security question is part if the security of the phone to protcet your date etc should your phone be lost or stolen.
    02-05-14 07:29 AM