Actual am having problems with Facebook in my hub any replies I sent through the hub doesn't get sent out though if I use the app, it works just fine but it's deeply frustrating! Anyone knows how to fix it?

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 04:21 AM
    It's not an app it's a website, developed by Facebook. Only difference is that the BB version doesn't have the 'Sort' option in top right.
    Top stories are not determined by BB but by FB. It isn't BB's fault that a 'top story' appears that has only 3 likes. FB works on some crazy algorithms determining what you would most be interested in.

http://touch.facebook.com/
    02-27-13 04:23 AM
    Actual am having problems with Facebook in my hub any replies I sent through the hub doesn't get sent out though if I use the app, it works just fine but it's deeply frustrating! Anyone knows how to fix it?

Posted via CB10
    I have the same problem too...replying from hub doesn't work many times and sometimes my msgs go 3-4 times. But as i gather this is a problem related to FB. The app has many problems too. I deleted my account, hence the FB went away from my hub too. I have created a shortcut on the home page which is easier! It is there for me to access easily and offers the benefits of the browser based fb over the fb app on the phone.
    02-27-13 04:28 AM
    The Blackberry made Facebook app in OS7 was actually a major selling point for me.
    02-27-13 04:53 AM
    These type of threads always get so many replies. Myself included.
    02-27-13 04:59 AM
    These type of threads always get so many replies. Myself included.
    And nobody listens to the suggestions they just keep complaining lol

The touch site works pretty damn well. Just make a shortcut on your home screen to the touch site

It's not an app it's a website, developed by Facebook. Only difference is that the BB version doesn't have the 'Sort' option in top right.
    Top stories are not determined by BB but by FB. It isn't BB's fault that a 'top story' appears that has only 3 likes. FB works on some crazy algorithms determining what you would most be interested in.

http://touch.facebook.com/

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 05:05 AM
    It lacks only message attachments, but it works just fine.
    02-27-13 05:12 AM
    Yes it's not the best but it is better than the built in one

Don't forget ios Facebook app wasn't built in a day either it took a while to get where it's at today

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 05:13 AM
    Apart from the older posts showing, the Facebook app is the best I've ever used. Definitely better than the legacy os. Can't speak for android or ios ad I have never used them.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 05:54 AM
    Facebook app isn't great but its ok.....but the Twitter App is an Abomination. You're better off using the twitter mobile site at this point.
    02-27-13 08:40 AM
    who uses facebook anymore?
    02-27-13 09:46 AM
    I wager that if you use the FaceBook on another tablet or phone those apps would have certain settings that would be forced back onto the online FaceBook settings... so if you're ONLY using FaceBook on a single computer and on your Z10, you probably won't have settings changing on you... but when you go, say, to your iOS "FaceBook" it might just put things "back" on you.
    02-27-13 09:52 AM
    [QUOTE=unbreakablej;8041685]Actual am having problems with Facebook in my hub any replies I sent through the hub doesn't get sent out though if I use the app, it works just fine but it's deeply frustrating! Anyone knows how to fix it?

Try deactivating your account in the account Settings, uninstall the Faceboook App. Reboot, re-install facebook app. then activate your account but make sure you have the setting right for syncing msg. if you have it on off it will not work with the hub. This fixed my issues with fb msg and my hub. Try it....
    semperfi45 likes this.
    02-27-13 10:14 AM
    They actually just released an update to the Facebook app today....check BB world. Brings in a lot of the same functionality as the iOS version. Much better.

Now they just need to fix twitter.......
    02-27-13 12:51 PM
    TBH the best Facebook is on Windows Phone. On my Nokia Lumia its baked into the OS. Don't need the app. It's integrated into the phonebok. Really impressive . But there are a lot of other things which are wrong with windows phone.
    02-27-13 12:58 PM
    who uses facebook anymore?
    everyone apart from the 5 people who use Google+
    02-27-13 01:14 PM
    A friend of mine used Facebook on my Z10 and he told me it was exactly like the version on his iPhone.
    Personally I don't do Facebook.

Posted via CB10
    Tried it today again. Its not even close to the iOS version. Not certain if the blame lies with BB or Facebook, but this is a really poor effort.
    02-27-13 01:25 PM
    Facebook app isn't great but its ok.....but the Twitter App is an Abomination. You're better off using the twitter mobile site at this point.
    You got that right.
    02-27-13 01:26 PM
    If you don't like the app use the browser version.

Posted via CB10
    Yes I use the mobile web version too as the app has no way to save pictures either

JR
    03-07-13 09:19 PM
    I agree I hope they do an update

Posted via CB10
    03-07-13 09:31 PM
    The most annoying feature for me in this app is, i cannot view the pictures in landscape mode and post comments. I dont know why this simple thing cannot be implemented.
    03-08-13 06:11 AM
    if you find this one crap, dont even try to use the Facebook for Windows Phones... that could give you a heart attack.
    AshDeezy likes this.
    03-08-13 06:51 AM
    are they any official words from bbry that facebook will be "fully baked" in near future update?
    03-08-13 07:14 AM
    I just want it to automaticallytag people when I type their name. every other facebook app does this.
    AshDeezy likes this.
    03-16-13 05:30 PM
    My Facebook app only display old feed not the recent or new ones. Do you guys have the same problem?

Posted via CB10
    Ahmed Hanif likes this.
    03-16-13 06:33 PM
102 12345