I enjoy this Facebook way better than previous versions on a blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 06:38 PM
    Whats app and fb are crappy as of this time. BlackBerry doesn't do a hard time updating since they made this brand new os. Maybe it doesn't take too long to release new updates for these two applications. And maybe the updates will come with skype release.

Posted via BlackBerry z10 (CB)
    03-16-13 06:55 PM
    i agree. wish facebook can update it soon
    03-17-13 01:51 AM
    Anybody know how to find the "Pages" you've liked.

On my Bold 9900, if you brought up the Menu, then Friends, it had a tab for Friends on the left and Pages on the right.

Looking for an easy way to find the Pages I follow.

Thnx.
    03-18-13 11:28 AM
    It needs a big update. Sometimes it won�t load the newsfeed or it takes ages. Features are missing. Don�t want to be redirected to the browser in order to poke someone....
    Please Blackberry. Maybe it comes with the US launch
    03-18-13 01:14 PM
    Furthermore notifications won�t get pushed to me via Hub. I have to manually open the fb app sometimes...
    03-18-13 02:34 PM
    I Beginn to hate this app. It has also a problem sending messages from the hub. I'm typing a message but it won't send although I'm pressing send message everywhere. When I go back in the hub overview the message is also stated as unread. Annoying.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 09:52 AM
    Anybody know how to find the "Pages" you've liked.

On my Bold 9900, if you brought up the Menu, then Friends, it had a tab for Friends on the left and Pages on the right.

Looking for an easy way to find the Pages I follow.

Thnx.
    There is no way I've seen to even look at your own pages. It's really quite a tragedy of a facebook app. A definite downgrade from the OS7 version (which itself wasn't exactly perfect either). I sincerely hope BBRY doesn't go down the path of simply releasing 'crap' just for the sake of bolstering their app numbers. It's quite unacceptable.
    03-19-13 10:02 AM
    You know, coming from an iphone the facebook app doesn't seem that bad. Doesn't seem much different from the iPhone facebook app - which, lets remember, was practically unusable due to bugs until about a year ago.

The Z10 twitter app is much worse.
    trandz likes this.
    03-19-13 10:17 AM
    I can't go far down in my newsfeed... why?

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 02:04 AM
    missing searching for people, adding people to a group, watch events within the app and so on.... and soooooo slow
    03-20-13 01:12 PM
    I can't even see the group that I am an admin of... That's weird because I thought I could initially see it before the Facebook update...
    03-20-13 08:21 PM
    The Facebook app for BlackBerry 10 needs to rebuild. It's a piece if **** as if right now. Honestly the worse Facebook app I have ever used. Why did they go so poorly on this?

I really hope we get updates fixing this. I want to see " most Recent" on my news feed, not 2 week old things. I did the trick signing online using the browser and doing it that way but didn't help much.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 08:29 PM
    No chat why? os7 had it built in

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 08:34 PM
    With let speed and an excellent browser, what's wrong with simply visiting the site. I think we are way too app dependent. I have yet to see any app that is as functional as full blown site save that some are more time and input efficient.
    03-20-13 09:14 PM
    With let speed and an excellent browser, what's wrong with simply visiting the site. I think we are way too app dependent. I have yet to see any app that is as functional as full blown site save that some are more time and input efficient.
    Not many want to use the browser. What is the point of releasing a Facebook app which is ****? Make customers pissed off. Yes the browser is all fast with LTE BUT not many use it on their phone. That's why there is a app buillt for it.

Anyways hopefully Facebook get into this and fix all the issues. I am sure they have time as they always update the Android and I OS app.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 09:40 PM
    Worst of all time ?
    Go check the playbook version
    No pictures displayed, 0, nada. The worst facebook is definitely the playbook one
    03-20-13 09:58 PM
    The FB that I had on my 9800 Torch was way better than this one. No CHAT, no sorting of stories and I can't even log out. Every time I try to log out it just asks me if i want to delete my FB account WTF? I love my Z10, but I hope there is some sort of fix for this soon
    03-25-13 04:46 PM
    it cant be worse then the playbook version, which is severely overdue for some love Blackberry
    Seriously, I forgot how my friends look like by using the PB app
    03-25-13 07:09 PM
    Definitely one of the worst out now. Not to be used as a bragging point for the phone -- which I love.

Posted via CB10 on my sexy ZED10
    03-25-13 07:14 PM
    Not even close to the worst fb app of all time, my iNQ Chat 3G had worse Facebook, I can guarantee that for you