If you go to the AT&T website and search for Blackberry 10, you will get a page that lets you put in an email address to get news about the Z10.

I'm thinking that the more traffic that page gets, the more pressure on the AT&T testing dept. to get the Z10 released.

Elaine
    Norman, OK
    02-10-13 04:06 PM
    I signed up the second those sign up pages were announced. I also signed up for tmobiles and vz's. I have no intention of leaving my $30 tmobile plan but I'm hoping the increased attention will tell the carriers we want it now. I hope others do the same.
    02-10-13 04:11 PM
    Signed up days ago. Preparing for a new data plan as soon as the Z is on sale.
    02-10-13 04:12 PM
    You're correct. AT&T is indeed working in a plan specifically for the Z. If you activate an unlocked Z on AT&T now (Such as I did Friday) they will tell you that the Z is capable of obtaining the highest LTE speeds which they aren't ready for. My Z was forced to be acknowledged as a 9810 so that I could only get 4G speeds.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-10-13 04:23 PM
    I am switching to AT&T for the z10 I hope the z10 plan isn't high.
    02-10-13 04:48 PM
    Plus one. The 4G speeds are still good. Just want LTE.

02-10-13 05:49 PM

Already priced my plan on AT&T with current smartphone plans AT&T has just hope the z10 isn't higher
    02-10-13 05:52 PM
    I just took the nano sim out of my iPhone 5 and carefully positioned it in the sim tray. I never called AT&T or went into a local store. Everything seems to be working just fine. I would however like to have visual voice mail working so I'm not if that is something they can get working on the unblocked Zed10. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
    02-10-13 06:19 PM
    I never called AT&T either. Took the SIM out of a Windows Phone and popped it in. Everything is working fine.
    DawgMan likes this.
    02-10-13 06:24 PM

You can fix that like i did just need to go a At&t store and ask someone there to update your account. They need to give you a Imei number from a At&t LTE smartphone. Took two mins and a reboot and the speeds tripled but remember on a At&t Z10 you cant change it back to just 4G to save battery.
    jerryeight likes this.
    02-10-13 06:31 PM
    I just took the nano sim out of my iPhone 5 and carefully positioned it in the sim tray. I never called AT&T or went into a local store. Everything seems to be working just fine. I would however like to have visual voice mail working so I'm not if that is something they can get working on the unblocked Zed10. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
    I have the visual voice mail, It has to be on your plan. Log in online and see if you can add it. Its free on most data plans. If not call them and ask them to turn it on. When i call them they told me that the phone was having problems with the voice mail and turned it off and then told me that the phone isnt ready for it. I told them to just turn it on and ill wait till it works. I never had a problem with it works great.
    02-10-13 06:38 PM