@Whyincrediblylongname - Thanks for the helpful post. As usual, slam someone who posts their opinions that you disagree with.

Yes, I have seen lagging on some screens. Nature of a 1.0 OS. Should be able to be fixed in an update.
    mikeo007 likes this.
    02-09-13 09:01 AM
    Ive had my Z10 since Tuesday and i have experienced ZERO lag at any time. Ive been using it a LOT
    02-09-13 09:02 AM
    Ok, 1 post is because of i was using iPhone 5 before, and was on iPhone web sites and forums.

Not lagging? Just go to browser, zoom in to the text, and flip screen in landscape, scrolling will be NOT SO SMOOTH!

i've bought it in phones4u, and can proof by anything you want that i'm actually on this phone!!!
    02-09-13 09:24 AM
    Btw, battery is awful, i've charged it for full, before sleep, and in the morning a saw that my battery is approximately 50%. is it going to be fixed???
    02-09-13 09:27 AM
    Welcome to crackberry. What a joy it is to have you aboard.
    02-09-13 09:30 AM
    Btw, battery is awful, i've charged it for full, before sleep, and in the morning a saw that my battery is approximately 50%. is it going to be fixed???
    Before you go all crazy. What settings did you have ON for the battery to die like this. Please explain more when saying all this.
    02-09-13 09:32 AM
    i like all gestures and keyboard features, but battery and this screen rotation should be fixed as it really lags.
    02-09-13 09:33 AM
    Ok, 1 post is because of i was using iPhone 5 before, and was on iPhone web sites and forums.

Not lagging? Just go to browser, zoom in to the text, and flip screen in landscape, scrolling will be NOT SO SMOOTH!

i've bought it in phones4u, and can proof by anything you want that i'm actually on this phone!!!
    Not every single person will have the same issues with you. I have not had ANY issues with lagging with the phone or on the internet.
    02-09-13 09:33 AM
    Before you go all crazy. What settings did you have ON for the battery to die like this. Please explain more when saying all this.
    Nothing at all, i'm on default, and screen brightness is 50%
    02-09-13 09:34 AM
    Ive had my Z10 since Tuesday and i have experienced ZERO lag at any time. Ive been using it a LOT
    May be you haven't had iPhone?
    02-09-13 09:35 AM
    Nothing at all, i'm on default, and screen brightness is 50%
    Any settings like WiFi, LTE, apps open, Playing music or anything else?
    02-09-13 09:35 AM
    May be you haven't had iPhone?
    I know this is not towards me BUT i owned all the iPhone's before starting from the 3G till the 5. I know what lag is from both phones & both phones do not have lag at all. Like i said, just because you have lag, does not mean others will.
    02-09-13 09:36 AM
    I know this is not towards me BUT i owned all the iPhone's before starting from the 3G till the 5. I know what lag is from both phones & both phones do not have lag at all. Like i said, just because you have lag, does not mean others will.
    I was on WIFI, and no apps were open.

I'm thinking may be it's just issues because battery isn't working properly in its cycle.

I've mentioned lags, even in first boot in store, but i thought that it is just a new OS that's why it may have some glitches.
    02-09-13 09:41 AM
    I has a Nexus 4 before this, and the Z10 is significantly smoother. However, there is lag when there is a text input field on the browser, and specifically, on the crackberry site. I have no idea why, but that is the one situation I see lag. It's easily on par with my iPhone 5 aside from that one case, and the keyboard is actually smoother than the one in ios. Pmsmyou don't believe iPhone has lag? Go type quickly in iMessage. That lags on my iPad and iPhone 5, but you don't see me joining iPhone forums just to report that
    02-09-13 09:45 AM
    any updates in future?
    when actually android 4.1 apk will be supported?
    02-09-13 09:45 AM
    I has a Nexus 4 before this, and the Z10 is significantly smoother. However, there is lag when there is a text input field on the browser, and specifically, on the crackberry site. I have no idea why, but that is the one situation I see lag. It's easily on par with my iPhone 5 aside from that one case, and the keyboard is actually smoother than the one in ios. Pmsmyou don't believe iPhone has lag? Go type quickly in iMessage. That lags on my iPad and iPhone 5, but you don't see me joining iPhone forums just to report that
    I've returned my iPhone 5 to Apple store, I've replaced it 8 times at Genius bar, and i'm tired, of it's quality of build. Z10 is better in this aspect.
    02-09-13 09:48 AM
    No it doesn't Mr 1 post. Obvious troll is obvious. It's incredibly snappy and very smooth.
    Exactly what i was going to say although to be fair ive only played with a display unit which didnt have many apps or anything else on it. I have been wondering how the Z10 or rather how would BB10 cope with say lots of info and apps on the platform.
    02-09-13 09:51 AM
    Exactly what i was going to say although to be fair ive only played with a display unit which didnt have many apps or anything else on it. I have been wondering how the Z10 or rather how would BB10 cope with say lots of info and apps on the platform.
    No apps at all, even good cross-platform messenger, i'm running android version of whatsapp and it's so laggy..
    02-09-13 09:54 AM

I've returned my iPhone 5 to Apple store, I've replaced it 8 times at Genius bar, and i'm tired, of it's quality of build. Z10 is better in this aspect.
    You must be a big whiner and a spoiled consumer, you replaced the iPhone 5 8x! I've only replaced my iPhone 4S once, that's after 10months the home button had a squeaky sound and that's it. I've been an iPhone user since 2008 and it's my first time to replace one.
    02-09-13 09:54 AM
    And for the record, my S3 lags like crazy even though it has a quad core cpu but i think thats down to the measly 1gb of ram they give you. Ive rooted mine and is running a custom rom but even then it lags and yes i make make sure all apps are closed. In fact on my S3 if you go to task manager and close running apps then go back to the main screen, it takes a second or 2 to redraw the home screen. Even my friends iphone5 lags too and sometimes isnt as responsive as it should be, hes had it replaced 3 times now.
    02-09-13 09:55 AM
    I don't understand what lags are you talking about, i don't experience any lag on iOS 6.1.
    02-09-13 10:01 AM
    You must be a big whiner and a spoiled consumer, you replaced the iPhone 5 8x! I've only replaced my iPhone 4S once, that's after 10months the home button had a squeaky sound and that's it. I've been an iPhone user since 2008 and it's my first time to replace one.
    Yeah, actually i've bought black one on 22nd of september, next day after it was released, and screen was making creaking noise when you press on it, after i got replaced it another one had scratches on the back out from the box!! they gave me another one, and volume button wasn't working, after all i got refund, and have bought white iphone. it was quite good, and after 3 weeks my vibrating motor stopped working... i was so angry, got another 3 replacements and received refund again, went to the nearest phones4u, and got z10...
    02-09-13 10:01 AM
    No apps at all, even good cross-platform messenger, i'm running android version of whatsapp and it's so laggy..
    There's your problem then.
    02-09-13 10:25 AM
    I havent replaced any iphones before, i had 3g,3gs,4,4s, and problem of built quality only on iphone 5!
    02-09-13 10:26 AM
    but, lags are in settings menu as well.
    02-09-13 10:27 AM
105 1234 ...