I am using Z10 with China Unicom BIS service, recently when I try to check the protect service status, even after I open protect on setting and location service on, still did not show my phone under same BBID on Protect website, please check attached photo, does anyone has same problem? I have tried find solution with BlackBerryHelp on twitter, but they need my BIS provider submit this to BlackBerry, after I fill the form my BIS provider send to me, they reply with "go to setting open the protect and location service, then log in to protect website", come on, this is the answer that I can find on protect help page. Blackberry really need working on PR in China, their customer service is really sucked.
    I don't know if you guys has same problem or this is just happened in China, can anyone help a little? Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails BB10 Protect service issue-img_00000049.jpg   BB10 Protect service issue-img_00000050.jpg   BB10 Protect service issue-img_00000051.jpg  
    04-27-13 01:51 AM
    You can report to BlackBerry help, give them your BlackBerry PIN, model. They are help you solve the problem.

I have the same problem like you before, BlackBerry help me solve the problem. I can see my device in BlackBerry Protect now

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 03:01 AM
    I have the same issue. I also posted this kind of issue in this forum but no solution. I called my carrier but no help. I even created a log files and sent it to my carrier so that they could send it to BlackBerry but no help. Try to change your BBID. It might work or check out your BlackBerry server in your BlackBerry Protect website. It might be in different region just like mine.

Posted via my awesome BlackBerry Z10
    04-27-13 03:15 AM