I must say I am a bit disappointed. I had high hopes for the Z10 but it seems to have failed. BlackBerry has a lot of work to do if they are going to compete against IOS, android, or even Windows. I thought I'd just vent and I know this is not the place to do it but I am wondering how many of you out there feel the same way?

Posted via CB10
    Donvald likes this.
    04-12-13 08:08 PM
    Details what do you believe to be disappointing.

Not saying you are but a post open the way you have sounds like a troll fishing. State your case with something behind your opinions and perhaps it will help and the fact that this is your first post (ill let it go lol)

Posted with BlackBerry Z10
    04-12-13 08:12 PM
    No this is not the right place, time or subject for you, since you only have one post.
    04-12-13 08:13 PM
    Just look at all the threads titles across several pages. This will answer your question.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 08:15 PM
    I must say I am a bit disappointed. I had high hopes for the Z10 but it seems to have failed. BlackBerry has a lot of work to do if they are going to compete against IOS, android, or even Windows. I thought I'd just vent and I know this is not the place to do it but I am wondering how many of you out there feel the same way?

Posted via CB10
    When you have more than 2 posts, maybe I would listen. Till then, troll elsewhere as this seems a blatant troll.
    04-12-13 08:17 PM
    So.... what seems to be the problem?

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    04-12-13 08:19 PM
    Definitely don't feel the same way

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 08:22 PM
    How pointless is this?

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 08:22 PM
    Well the maps is rubbish it keeps leading me to the wrong places. A lot of the apps in BlackBerry world are of bad quality. BlackBerry world also lacks many of the popular apps available to other OS's (I understand this is not BlackBerry's fault). The browser is not up to par with others. There are other little things that I don't like.

Even if this my first post, am I not allowed to to express my opinion?

I am not posting this to talk trash. I'm just wondering how many folks out there feel the same way. Unfortunately I don't have the privilege of discussing this with others because no one I know has bought this phone. This is the only place I can find folks who own a Z10.

Posted via CB10
    Donvald likes this.
    04-12-13 08:25 PM
    Hahahaha the browser is not up to par? Good one

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 08:26 PM
    I'm with you. BlackBerry has a lot of work ahead of them. I can't dial a phone number from a website or even an email. The maps suck, the redundancy of the hub baffles me. Why have Facebook twitter and texts in two places? If I go to any of those icon I still have to go to the hub to mark it as read.

Posted via CB10
    Grumblegrumble and Donvald like this.
    04-12-13 08:27 PM
    While there is definitely still progress to be made I completely disagree that the Z10 is a failure and not up to par with the best of Android or iOS.
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-12-13 08:36 PM
    While there is definitely still progress to be made I completely disagree that the Z10 is a failure and not up to par with the best of Android or iOS.
    I didn't say it was a failure. I'm just saying it did not deliver. BlackBerry 10 definitely needs work.

Posted via CB10
    Donvald likes this.
    04-12-13 08:44 PM
    I'm with you. BlackBerry has a lot of work ahead of them. I can't dial a phone number from a website or even an email. The maps suck, the redundancy of the hub baffles me. Why have Facebook twitter and texts in two places? If I go to any of those icon I still have to go to the hub to mark it as read.

Posted via CB10
    Finally an unbiased opinion.

Posted via CB10
    Donvald likes this.
    04-12-13 08:45 PM
    The browser is rubbish? What? How? Please do explain..i would love to hear

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG and allstar0088 like this.
    The browser? Are you sure you have a zed 10

Posted from my ZED10
    Give it some time, learn the subtleties and then return it. It'll feel like you lived near the ocean and didn't appreciate it till you moved away. The BB10 has an awesome foundation with a flowing UI on top of the nimble and rock solid QNX. No one else has that.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 08:46 PM
    Ok guys .... PLEASE Let mine be the last reply: not worth it, this is just redundant blather.
    allstar0088 likes this.
    I didn't say it was a failure. I'm just saying it did not deliver. BlackBerry 10 definitely needs work.

Posted via CB10
    Im sorry but u did say "It seems to have failed.."

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG and rotorwrench like this.

Posted via CB10
    Things you've listed doesn't seem to warrant the "a lot of work ahead of them" criticism. Sounds more like small updates. The maps may not offer the bells and whistles as Google Maps, but that doesn't mean it sucks. The hub is not meant to simply be another place to access your accounts or texts (redundancy). Rather is meant to provide the CONVENIENCE of make very quick inquires of who is trying to contact you while you're working in any app. Further, you can submit a response without ever opening the app or fully abandoning the primary app that you're working with.
    04-12-13 08:49 PM
    By the sounds of your words I don't even think you have touched a Z10...

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 08:51 PM
    Nonsense. The browser is at least as good as other devices. The keyboard, hub and general interface are clearly superior to iOS and Android. Any of the apps I care about seem to be there. The OP seems to be another whiner about lack of fart apps.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 08:52 PM
    I agree with the OP, for instance I loved my torch, all blackberry needed to do is modernize it with better hardware and a better browser instead they decided to reinvent the wheel, the problem is that the end product is a hexagon instead of a circle that is going to take many months to round the corners. If I could have the soul of my Torch in the body of the Z10 I would be lost in love.
    04-12-13 08:58 PM
    The browser should be limited to maximum 8 tabs in order to be on par with safari, I guess that's what the op means

Posted via CB10
    rotorwrench and SDTRMG like this.
    04-12-13 08:58 PM
    And can you believe the Z10 doesn't even have a button? I mean, how stupid is that? It's a useless, button-less paperweight.

bla hahahahahahahahahahaha LMAO, really... I am.
    04-12-13 08:59 PM
66 123