What if RIM will release the monster with the same form factor like London?

With quad core inside, independent GPU, screen resolution and depth 3x better than iphone 5, 16 to 64 GB storage with external memory slot expansion up to 64 GB, 4 GB RAM, 2500 - 3000 mAH battery capacity.

About the physical body, thickness is about 3-4 mm (iphone 5 is about 7,8 mm; London is about 9.2 mm), black chrome for the front and black/white all by carbon fiber.

OS is blackberry 10 and the code name is New York One.

And, actually it already exists for the prototype
    Hmm maybe our good friend John Annastasis (?) can develop some type of concept picture because I would LOOOVE to see how these specs for a phone would look with just a small hint of an imagination.
    12-16-12 01:05 AM
    Hmm maybe our good friend John Annastasis (?) can develop some type of concept picture because I would LOOOVE to see how these specs for a phone would look with just a small hint of an imagination.
    I think that more than enough imagination has already been used in the inventing of those specs and I am amazed that nobody has picked up on the clear fact that the person that stated them is obviously joking.
    12-16-12 07:32 AM
    I think that more than enough imagination has already been used in the inventing of those specs and I am amazed that nobody has picked up on the clear fact that the person that stated them is obviously joking.
    Someone who joined Qualcomm conference at Hong Kong saw this. Only one BlackBerry that made with the spec that I told before.

Believe it or not, it's your own choice.
    12-16-12 08:29 AM
    Someone who joined Qualcomm conference at Hong Kong saw this. Only one BlackBerry that made with the spec that I told before.

Believe it or not, it's your own choice.
    I don't believe it because it is clearly drivel, no company is releasing an independent gpu, there are no screens with a higher pixel density than those of the 5" 1080p models on the horizon, a jump all the way up to 4gig of ram would harm battery life for no benefit, the battery mentioned would simply not fit in a device the thickness of London let alone one that is less than half as thick as an ip5.

if you genuinely believe these specs are even the slightest bit feasible and you were not just having a joke with the spec addicts then I would like to correct your misunderstanding or would suggest that you go slap the person that told you those specs for allowing you to repeat a joke as if it were at all factual.
    12-16-12 08:47 AM
    It very well could be a BB10 device though... It's not really that great of a pic.
    It looks like the writing is Japanese, with an NTT Docomo carrier logo at the bottom.
    12-16-12 08:24 PM
    At least it would be free I guess haha
    Actually not really, in order for the dev to cash in on the limited addition device he or she must first returned the original dev alpha he or she received, so it's more of a trade...
    12-16-12 08:57 PM
    I don't believe it because it is clearly drivel, no company is releasing an independent gpu, there are no screens with a higher pixel density than those of the 5" 1080p models on the horizon, a jump all the way up to 4gig of ram would harm battery life for no benefit, the battery mentioned would simply not fit in a device the thickness of London let alone one that is less than half as thick as an ip5.

if you genuinely believe these specs are even the slightest bit feasible and you were not just having a joke with the spec addicts then I would like to correct your misunderstanding or would suggest that you go slap the person that told you those specs for allowing you to repeat a joke as if it were at all factual.
    there is no joke I mean for this guy. And so far, He already tells the truth afterall. What we see (the technology) nowadays is backward technology that ever achieved by military and NASA. So, I open my mind wider. in fact, it's just only one, a single, device ever made. Yet will it produce for mass product or not, it still depends on the reseach and trial result from RIM R&D.
    12-17-12 12:29 AM
    I am wondering if the leaks we are seeing aren't pictures of the special edition developer device, while the actual consumer device will be revealed on Jan 30th. It would have the same specs but have a slightly different, stand apart in a crowd style. Also will expect an Aristo type device in the summer to go up against the expected GS4 and IP5S.
    However RIM seems to be playing this perfectly so far, so I believe that they have a good plan. Expecting some significant surprises though.
    So, just throwing this out there...

I've been trying to decipher what RIM is doing i regards to marketing and leaked photos and such and I just wanted to hear the thoughts of others.

The Blackberry London (L-series) is the phone we saw TH sporting at the Basketball game and in the "leaked" photos so far, and they are offering "Limited edition" phones to the developers after launch.

What if...

The London is that "Limited Edition" phone, and that the London was always supposed to be the "leaked" phone, on purpose? (L-London, L-Limited, L-leak)...

What if..

The Blackbery A(Aristo) (Alpha=First), is the true Launch Phone?....mmmm Quadcore...

I know they've said the first phone will have 768 res, and they wouldn't be lying if they released the "Limited edition(L-Series)" phone first to Developers at launch.

I'm sure there are holes in my theory, but they've said "Devices" will be seen at launch, and they "have a few tricks up their sleeve".

I know a lot have been vocal about the Aristo since we first saw the ONE AND ONLY leak about it a few months ago, just wondering if anyone thinks this could be a possibilty?

I Bleed Black & Berry
    12-17-12 04:16 AM
    For the developers who have put in a lot of work for the apps, I hope their "Special Edition" devices have customised pins. The P9981 had one beginning with a "2AA", theirs should be "DEV" at the beginning!
    Just a thought, I don't have the brains to write code or anything, but I appreciate what the developers are doing for us.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    12-17-12 04:22 AM
34 12