Am I the only one who wonders why only a quite incomplete list of availability dates was given to the public yesterday?
    Congrats to the people in Dubai, the UK, Toronto etc. But what about other markets? Why did nobody ever mention Germany, France, Austria, Asia Pac. etc. When can we buy a BB10 device? February? April? Or what?
    01-31-13 04:31 AM
    France availabilty is on the BlackBerry website (although no specifications at this point)

http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...france-765468/ (merci � Superfly_FR)

Si.
    01-31-13 04:44 AM
    And when it is going to be available here in Latin America? I think BlackBerry is going to sell the Z10 to its most loyal market and Latin America is one of them...
    01-31-13 04:59 AM
    I know, but some of that is the carriers responsability for sure and not BlackBerry,
    01-31-13 05:14 AM
    I don't know why everybody always focusses on carriers - I think there are lots of people out there (like myself) who want to buy unbranded devices, directly from retailers etc. Why can't we just simply get information on when it will be available in which markets? Shouldn't that be integral part of any proper announcement? I have been waiting for more than a year, and now, after the "announcement" (which didn't provide any news that didn't leak before, except an expected name change and Alicia Keys), it is still totally unclear when I will able to buy one. I'm very close to losing patience, and to jumping ship.
    01-31-13 05:27 AM
    So I contactedall the major carriers in my country. The answers were more or less identical. "At this point in time, we don't now if we will offer a BB10 device". I also contactedthe major retailers, they don't have a clue either.
    Well, this means that I still don't know when I will be able to purchase a Z10. In a week from now? In 6 months?
    Why isn't BB able or willing to give users a rough idea on when they will ship to a particular country or region?
    This situation is simply annoying, unacceptable.
    02-05-13 08:03 AM
    OK, 3 weeks after launch now. Still no comprehensive information on availability from RIM (BBRY).
    I just wonder, why is a company like HTC able, right at the launch of a new phone (HTC One), to release a list of which country and which carrier the phone will be available at, and when? And RIM can't. No good.
    02-20-13 08:11 AM
    I agree. Something sounds a little fishy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    02-20-13 11:07 AM