Hi All,

I've done numerous searching since last night and I came up empty handed. At this point I am trying to salvage what information is on my phone and decide where to go from here. My BB z10 OS (10.3) has become unresponsive to the majority of tasks.

my BB is not recognized on my windows computer when I try to connect it. BB Link does not pick up the device.
    My apps, icons, shortcuts and menus are unresponsive. When I select one, it appears to try and open but then closes within a second
    The only items that are working from the settings menu are turning on/off Bluetooth, network, wifi. (cant go further within each)
    When I tap an email or text to read it does not open, the screen just flickers.
    If I do a long press on an email/text the menu slides out from the right but none of the options are responsive
    I am not receiving any emails or text messages even though I am connected to my network and wifi
    The only working item on the phone is that I can make/receive phone calls

I tried rebooting and a hard reset
    I tried switching the battery
    I tried removing and re-inserting the SIM card
    I tried uninstalling and reinstalling BB Link

Here is what I saw after doing these items:

When I switched the battery, I was able to launch my contacts but everything else stayed the same
    If I look at the battery icon now, I see a small "=" sign to the left of the battery icon. The sign which normally would come on indicating that the battery is charged fully, it is roughly only at 90%

If anyone can offer any advise it would greatly be appreciated. I love the BB 10 OS very much but I think this may be the last straw, I've lost photos, document and other items in the past with this phone just from normal day to day operating procedures and this now has gotten me sick to my stomach.

Thanks for taking the time to read..
    09-27-15 09:19 AM
    please start by deleting some stuff off your phone - you may have run out of room - delete some apps, and messages that you don't need but Videos are usually huge, and often people accidentally record a video playing with camera settings and its screws up

I have seen this many times when there are too many pictures, videos, ect

sounds like your BB is FULL
    09-27-15 09:50 AM
    Thank you pat-wallace. Unfortunately since nothing is responding I cannot get within my files to delete anything. All I can do is long press and delete icons off of the screen. The battery still has that symbol on it.
    09-27-15 10:08 AM
    So I spent the day deleting shortcuts. That led to being able to access files and apps which I further deleted. I removed an email account which had emails dating back to 2008. After doing all of this my phone became responsive again UNTIL...

As soon as I connected my BlackBerry to my computer to try and back it up it reverted back to my original problem. Everything became unresponsive again. Has this occurred to anyone? BlackBerry Link does not pick up my BlackBerry, my computer does not show a connection and my BlackBerry becomes unresponsive once I disconnect it from the computer.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 10:37 PM
    i am having exact same problem & can't find any kind of fix for it.
    09-28-15 09:21 PM