2 years ago, I reset my Z10 (I do not remember if it was a hard reset or soft reset). So, one day ago I turned on the phone and it went into Setup. However, when I reached 'Connect to Wi-Fi' step, I connected to my other phone's hotspot, which has data in it (I don't have an actual internet, I am using cellular data), After connecting it, it said this:

"You currently do not have network connectivity.
    Make sure that your wireless router is connected to internet" (My hotspot has internet!)

Then there was a button saying 'Hotspot Login". I clicked that and it said this:

"The device could not connect to internet. Please check if you are connected to a hotspot or change to another network"

At this moment, I am extremely frustrated on this thing. I autoloaded it 2 times using BB Link and nothing was fixed. I need this BB Z10 as a backup device in case if my Nokia 2.1 is broken/stolen/lost. Any solutions?

(BTW, most likely the phone had 10.3.3 Version on it?
    04-04-20 09:42 AM
    2 years ago, I reset my Z10 (I do not remember if it was a hard reset or soft reset). So, one day ago I turned on the phone and it went into Setup. However, when I reached 'Connect to Wi-Fi' step, I connected to my other phone's hotspot, which has data in it (I don't have an actual internet, I am using cellular data), After connecting it, it said this:

"You currently do not have network connectivity.
    Make sure that your wireless router is connected to internet" (My hotspot has internet!)

Then there was a button saying 'Hotspot Login". I clicked that and it said this:

"The device could not connect to internet. Please check if you are connected to a hotspot or change to another network"

At this moment, I am extremely frustrated on this thing. I autoloaded it 2 times using BB Link and nothing was fixed. I need this BB Z10 as a backup device in case if my Nokia 2.1 is broken/stolen/lost. Any solutions?

(BTW, most likely the phone had 10.3.3 Version on it?
    Can you not find another (proper) Wi-Fi source to try? Clearly your phone is not happy with your connection.
    04-04-20 10:12 AM
    I have tried it on my mom's hotspot (Samsung Galaxy A5 2016) but problem persists.
    04-05-20 09:38 AM
    I have tried it on my mom's hotspot (Samsung Galaxy A5 2016) but problem persists.
    Forget mobile hotspots. Use a proper Wi-Fi connection.
    04-05-20 10:27 AM
    My house doesnt have a proper Wi-Fi connection. All of us in the house use our own cellular data. I could go to my (almost) nearby McDonald's where thru have free Wi-Fi connection, but I am not allowed to go outside because of the pandemic.
    04-06-20 09:35 AM