So I TRIED to update my BBZ10 because there was a software update alert, I did this 3 times even connected to BBLink and it has been so difficult, phone didnt come on, eventually did, then cant make calls, cant receive calls, all text messages are wiped, cant check email most things not working.

So I tried to reload the phone on BBlink (had backed up everything) and I left it over night it hung. So now I have gone into the settings and done a swipe, and its been 30 minutes with the small circle (loading) icon loading. So so frustrated!!!

Can anyone help with this?

thanks!
    09-29-13 10:46 PM
    I added some info to your title to try and get you the appropriate help.
    SSVC likes this.
    09-29-13 10:55 PM
    What version of bblink? Is it the latest?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 4
    09-29-13 11:02 PM
    I saw one estimate that it could take 60-70 minutes. So give it at least an hour if not two hours. Good luck.
    09-30-13 12:09 AM
    Battery pull to get out of the wiping process, reload again using bb link.
    I had this problem also, wipe process stuck overnight, I reload it using bb link to the latest OS.
    Or use autoloader.

Good luck

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 12:33 AM
    I would stay away from BB link and use the BB update website instead. the couple times I tried it with BB link it never worked for me (clicking the reload button did nothing).

quick steps:

1. Shutdown BlackBerry Link (and BlackBerry Desktop Software if installed).
    2. Detach all BlackBerry smartphones, including the BlackBerry 10 smartphone that cannot be booted up.
    3. Using Internet Explorer navigate to http://www.BlackBerry.com/updates, scroll down the page and select the 'Check for Updates' button.
    4. Connect the BlackBerry 10 smartphone that cannot be booted up.*
    5. Hold the power button for 10 seconds until it turns off, then press the power button again so it turns on.
    6. A prompt will appear and the BlackBerry smartphone will show in the drop down list shortly after the LED lights up as red (it could show up as USB: UNKNOWN or USB: BlackBerry (PIN) both are normal/fine).
    7. Click the OK Button as soon as it becomes enabled. NOTE: there is only 15 seconds to do this.
    full crackberry link here:
    http://crackberry.com/how-reload-you...erating-system
    cuek80 likes this.
    09-30-13 01:38 AM
    I would stay away from BB link and use the BB update website instead. the couple times I tried it with BB link it never worked for me (clicking the reload button did nothing).

quick steps:

full crackberry link here:
    How to reload your BlackBerry 10 smartphone operating system | CrackBerry.com

I was having sound problem when i upgraded to OS 10.2.0.1791 so i decided to reset my phone and all i have on the screen is "www.bberror.com/bb10-0015" Plsssss i need real HELP
    01-09-14 11:27 AM
    this is the message on the screen "www.bberror.com/bb10-0015" I need help. This is my major Phone with all my clients details. the phone is not coming on
    01-09-14 11:31 AM
    So I TRIED to update my BBZ10 because there was a software update alert, I did this 3 times even connected to BBLink and it has been so difficult, phone didnt come on, eventually did, then cant make calls, cant receive calls, all text messages are wiped, cant check email most things not working.

So I tried to reload the phone on BBlink (had backed up everything) and I left it over night it hung. So now I have gone into the settings and done a swipe, and its been 30 minutes with the small circle (loading) icon loading. So so frustrated!!!

Can anyone help with this?

thanks!

I was having this small circle icon loading like over an hour. and i was told to pull the battery, after i pulled the battery my phone wont start it display "www.bberror.com/bb10-0015".

I NEED HELP PLS
    01-09-14 11:34 AM
    I was having sound problem when i upgraded to OS 10.2.0.1791 so i decided to reset my phone and all i have on the screen is "www.bberror.com/bb10-0015" Plsssss i need real HELP
    KB34545-BlackBerry 10 smartphone will not startup and displays an image with a link to www.bberror.com

Which basically says

Note: Before completing the step below, download and install the latest version of BlackBerry Link at BlackBerry.

Reload the BlackBerry 10 OS. See KB34045 for steps.

If the Blackberry 10 OS does not reload or displays the same symptoms, then it is recommended to bring the smartphone back to place of purchase for service.
    01-09-14 12:06 PM