Hey there..! Just picked up my new BB Z10 and trying to Switch over from the iPhone 5 and iMac side ... but it's hard - can't get the latest FW-UpDate 10.0.10.90 on my carrier T-Mobile so I'm kind of stucked here ... and I can't get my Safari Links to the Browser on the BB ... Contacts and Calendars are on it now but via CALDAV, etc. not the "smooth" version with just adding the @me.com-account - that doesn't work on my device (yet) ... any solutions!? And ALL my Contacts-Photos have disappeared
    03-05-13 12:00 PM
    Hey there..! Just picked up my new BB Z10 and trying to Switch over from the iPhone 5 and iMac side ... but it's hard - can't get the latest FW-UpDate 10.0.10.90 on my carrier T-Mobile so I'm kind of stucked here ... and I can't get my Safari Links to the Browser on the BB ... Contacts and Calendars are on it now but via CALDAV, etc. not the "smooth" version with just adding the @me.com-account - that doesn't work on my device (yet) ... any solutions!? And ALL my Contacts-Photos have disappeared
    Hey There.

Safari Links are for Safari, you won't be able to sync them from iCould to anywhere else ... so you're out of luck there.
    Not sure what you mean by not smooth? Calendar and Contacts are Cal/CardDAV on the Mac and iPhone as well. Are you having a specific problem with them?
    03-05-13 12:04 PM
    You could try the suggestion here from another user.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...nc-z10-774029/
    03-05-13 12:21 PM