So, my phone went through the OS update this evening. Prior to the update, everything was working fine, then after it was done and restarted, I was only allowed emergency calls only. Upon inspection, the phone arbitrarily changed network carriers on me (Going from Bell to Rogers). So after I took out battery and did all the other usual things, it continued to stay on the wrong network. I manually tried to change it, now I get a message that says that the Bell network is out of range and unable to connect and goes back to the Rogers network. I contacted Bell, and they were at a loss for words and just told me to do what I already had completed.

Anyone else have this problem? If so, were you able to correct it and get back onto the right network?
    06-03-13 01:48 AM
    Try removing and reseating your SIM.

If that doesn't work you are probably looking at a bug somewhere in the software, and that makes it the a warranty claim or responsibility of the carrier who pushed the update to you. Unless of course you upgraded manually by loading a leaked beta, in which case we *might* be able to help if you post back with details of the OS version and which version of phone (STL100-3 or STL100-4).
    06-03-13 02:02 AM
    Maybe you can try security wiping the device, and see if it works.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 02:22 AM