Having trouble finding anything... So let's put the power of thousands of other minds together !

Looking for ANY and ALL cases for the BlackBerry Z10 that will encase the phone, but STILL FIT INTO an OEM BlackBerry Pouch or Holster. I love the OEM Belt Clips and Pouches, but I also want to protect my phone and it just seems that BlackBerry can't take a hint to create holsters and pouches that fit cases. I don't believe that the magnetic power saving feature requires the phone to be a perfect snug fit in the holster/pouch for it to work, had BlackBerry just redesigned it slightly they could have even made more money on accessories by selling a case AND a holster/pouch as opposed to one or the other.

Anyways, rant over! If anyone has found a case that still works with holster/pouch please post links, pictures, companies etc on how I can purchase ! I'm sure thousands of people are wondering the same thing. Please do not post links and "this looks like it might". Confirmed only !

Thanks World !
    02-23-13 07:52 PM
    I found a 9$ one at one of those mall kiosks that is very slim -just back and side protection.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 08:05 PM
    I believe there is an Invisible Shield for the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 08:07 PM
    I have the BlackBerry Transform shell and my friend has the BlackBerry Z10 leather pouch that has elastic sides. We were able to fit mine in the pouch fairly easily. The edge of the transform case can get caught on the elastic when trying to remove it from the pouch.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 08:12 PM
    Best buy sells a rocket fish leather case that fits the z10 with a transform case or flip case perfectly. The magnetic holster feature doesn't work though on it as it isn't a BlackBerry specific case.

Posted via CB10
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    02-23-13 09:00 PM
    I bought this Armor Hard Shield Holster Clip Combo Case for Blackberry Z10 2 LCD Guard | eBay

I use the otterbox during the week when I'm working, but i wanted something that keeps her safe and has a holster for weekend use.
    02-23-13 09:08 PM
    Wow there's ALOT of cases out there that I've never even seen before. Tons on eBay from China =D.

Thanks for the heads up guys !
    02-23-13 10:19 PM