Hello,

im wondering if i can get my alarm to sound on my stereo in the morning through Bluetooth to my stereo gateway.
    is it possible?
    01-15-14 06:32 PM
    If you leave the stereo on, it should work. I accidently forgot I was connected to the Gateway and tried playing something and the sound was odd. Then I realized the sound was coming from DOWNSTAIRS from my stereo.

Now, I will say that sometimes my Playbook, also connected to the Gateway (I alternate when I'm watching hdmi), will spontaneously lose both the Gateway and Bt mouse. It has not happened with my Z10 YET. So I'd try it but try it when it is not important - set an alarm for 3 or 4 hours and make sure it works.
    AlexB1227 likes this.
    01-15-14 07:46 PM
    If you leave the stereo on, it should work. I accidently forgot I was connected to the Gateway and tried playing something and the sound was odd. Then I realized the sound was coming from DOWNSTAIRS from my stereo.

Now, I will say that sometimes my Playbook, also connected to the Gateway (I alternate when I'm watching hdmi), will spontaneously lose both the Gateway and Bt mouse. It has not happened with my Z10 YET. So I'd try it but try it when it is not important - set an alarm for 3 or 4 hours and make sure it works.
    It didn't work, it just went through my phone speakers

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 04:57 PM
    It didn't work, it just went through my phone speakers

Posted via CB10
    Experimentation sometimes is the best way to learn and answer. And I think I just noticed that an email notification did not come through my BB BT Stereo speaker as I was listening to some music (now, maybe someone can tell me why LISTENING is not spelled LISSENING!!! )
    01-17-14 06:38 PM