And thats why they are in the situation they are in. Out of touch with whats going on. You guys get me wrong I am a black berry owner. Playbook and 9810, been with them for a long time. One thing for sure will never do IOS
    Soooo, the HTC One will be on the market before the iPhone 6, and the Galaxy S4... By your logic, does that mean Apple and Samsung "screwed up" too?

No manufacturer can live and die by their competitors' launch times. Your title is extremely prejudicial.
    02-20-13 10:31 AM
    LOL at the title. The HTC looks decent, I think their best handset out right now(IMO) is the 8X which is a great feeling handset. As far as BB screwing up, not sure what to say that hasn't already been said by others.
    02-20-13 10:48 AM
    Haters gone hate. *flips all of them off *

Posted via CB10
    I agree.....I try to be as adult as I can with replies, but some ppl need to make themselves a nice fresh pot of "SHUT THE F**K UP"
    I can't take it anymore. I hate this!!!!!!!
    I come to CB to get the latest on the Z10 & this is the 1st thing that's crammed down my throat. I hate it...I freakin hate it

MODS....(you know who you are).....PLEASE HELP!!!
    I want to start a thread for constructive criticism, and workarounds. ABSOLUTELY NO WHINNING AND BASHING!!!! (meaningless stuff like this thread)
    I would like mods to axe, remove flamers & bashers. PLEASE....let them go to another thread, of even start one of there own.
    I just want to have 1 thread that is not NEGITIVE!!!!!!! Just don't b*tch. Bring a bug, a workaround, a fix.....anything but b*tching.
    PLEASE MODS....can ya help out here?
    Testement#WN likes this.
    02-20-13 10:52 AM
    Really this poster should ask whether HTC will make a successsful phone in an android market dominated by Samsung. Specs have nothing to do with it, it's user experience and fortunately for BBRY they offer a differentiated that seperates them in the market.
    02-20-13 11:09 AM
    plenty of threads on the new HTC One. I think more about it than the z10!
    Thunderbuck and Masahiro like this.
    02-20-13 11:11 AM
30 12