As i was reading some posts today i thought about something we could all do, everyone from around the world,
    that is, post display photos of Blackberry�s in stores so we can see what BB is doing in each country,
    (later we could even possibly make a compilation of all the photos and send it to BB so they can see the BAD job that they are doing regarding marketing !! LOLOLOL)

I will post some from stores in Portugal tomorrow, taken with my Z10 obviously!!!!

i think it is BB�s fault that there is little interest in BB.
    in this pic u know what is advertised next the the BB phones right? 1 phone, big space!!!!
    BB Marketing Pics from Around the World Idea...-bb-..jpg

At another store, i saw a Z10 being advertised as a dual 1,0 processor, called the guy, told him it was wrong, agreed, took the info away, this morning popped in to see and the page with the info was still missing. If it was another phone make, would they have taken so long to correct, or rather, would it have been wrong in the first place ????
    I�m sure there is no bad intention towards BB, just busy time of year and will be ok today still.
    BB Marketing Pics from Around the World Idea...-bb-...jpg
    Last edited by Carlos PT; 12-12-13 at 06:19 AM.
    12-11-13 01:06 PM
    OK next time I'm out, I'll stop in to ATT, Verizon and TMobile and see what they have, LOL!
    12-11-13 01:08 PM
    OK next time I'm out, I'll stop in to ATT, Verizon and TMobile and see what they have, LOL!
    At the Verizon store, be prepared to get a picture of the top of the rep's head as he/she bends down to find it buried in the back of a drawer somewhere!
    hamsterwheel and Carlos PT like this.
    12-11-13 03:04 PM
    At the Verizon store, be prepared to get a picture of the top of the rep's head as he/she bends down to find it buried in the back of a drawer somewhere!
    Or some other part of the anatomy!

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    FF22 likes this.
    12-11-13 03:18 PM
    There is not one single BlackBerry legacy or 10 displayed in several walmarts in my area. Went into a best buy Mobile store in the mall with no Q displayed only a non live z. Not to mention the uneducated clerks that work there promoting Samsung and crapple. O_o I will take pics when I go back. Then we could use a photo app to write the town, state/country and create a story on story maker.

? AT&T Z10 STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 ?
    12-11-13 03:47 PM
    I just noticed the picture of the three heads of states at the Mandela memorial taking a selfie with a Z10. That would be a marketing windfall if BlackBerry's marketing team were on the ball.

It showed Obama, the UK prime minister between a pretty blonde PM from I believe Denmark. Michele Obama was also in the picture looking quite annoyed.

Looks like the Danish Prime minister, Obama and the German chancellor use Blackberries regularly.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-13 05:15 PM
    hello ....??
    12-12-13 10:39 AM