Hi all, anyone have issues with using Blackberry Link over WiFi on Mac? I'm pretty sure it found my Z10 on WiFi the first time I used it, however I normally use the USB cable so I'm not sure when it stopped working. I've tried rebooting both the Z10 and the Macbook, re-installed Link, as well as enabled/disabled a WiFi password. If I use Finder I can mount it as a connection to server through its IP, browse the folders as well as make changes. I'd like to get the WiFi sync working in Link so when I throw it on charge at night it backs up the days changes. FYI its a Macbook Pro running OS X 10.8.3 with the latest Link software.
    Thanks
    03-24-13 09:02 AM
    Bump....
    Anyone? Any guesses?

So just to add - not only can I mount the media, vert and sd storage folders, I can also browse via my device name on the network which tells me its definitely a BB Link issue.
    I think I'll fire off an email to BB and see if they can help.
    Last edited by turbodmac; 03-25-13 at 06:27 AM.
    03-25-13 06:14 AM
    Same issue here with my Retina Mac. Let alone WiFi, it cannot sync my itunes library properly through USB, creating duplicates all over the place. For now, I find that using Finder over WiFi or through USB is still the best way to manage the interface with my Mac. I don't use BB link anymore. Although the operation is "manual" with Finder, it is much faster than BB link to transfer information.
    03-25-13 06:33 AM