Yeah im getting black
    Last edited by Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes; 12-14-12 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Rudeness taken out
    12-14-12 02:15 AM
    Why do the sides (what would be the sides if the phone was held vertically/portrait) look transparent in these photos? I know it's not, but I can't figure out why the pictures look this way. You can see the red and plaid shirts through the phone.
    12-14-12 08:27 AM
    Why do the sides (what would be the sides if the phone was held vertically/portrait) look transparent in these photos? I know it's not, but I can't figure out why the pictures look this way. You can see the red and plaid shirts through the phone.
    An optical illusion due to motion blur.
    12-14-12 08:40 AM
    The Droid Razor M with Verizon is all white (including the bezel) and I think it looks classy and pretty sharp looking. I think an all white BB10 would be great.
    12-14-12 08:41 AM
    Aristo... methinks
    I was thinking the same thing Doesn't quite fit the L's footprint. That would really be something though, first A series caught on camera in the wild. Thanks OP!
    12-14-12 08:48 AM
    12-14-12 09:57 AM
    Red, white, green, yellow. Whatever, as long as we can buy it.
    Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a $hit!

(Bonus points if you get the reference)

But yeah. I'll take Black
    12-14-12 11:08 AM
    ^^HAPPEEEE!
    00stryder likes this.
    12-14-12 11:24 AM
    Oh I always like to have a color BB, I still have as a backup (with touch phones you always need a backup) my lilac BB Curve and I also had the white Bold2 ... I was a little sad because there was only black 9860 ( I love it anyway), but if I would be able to have a white BB L-Series, that would be like awesome for me =) ... and I will love to say too "No, this is not an iphone, this is a BB, nice right?"
    kemj likes this.
    12-14-12 12:31 PM
    Aristo... methinks
    It's interesting you say that!

When I first saw the phone I was not sure which phone was in use. I knew it was not an
    iPhone 4/5 because the screen was too wide (tall in landscape use).
    Then I thought it was a Samsung Galaxy II/III until I saw the word Blackberry on it.
    I then realized I was looking at what I thought was a new BB10 L series in white.

Having poured over all of the images and video that showed up on Crackberry the previous day I was very familiar with
    The over all design of the phone. One thing was not sitting right with me and that was the screen size. This phones screen size looked
    bigger than that of any of the L series images seen up until then. After having taken a trip to a mobile phone store and visually compared
    all of the 4, 4.2, 4.6 and greater screen sizes I am convinced that the screen size I was staring at was greater than a 4.2 inch screen.
    One element of one of the pictures that stands out is the presence of screen seen between the fingers on the users left hand. This gives a sence of the overall width of the screen in landscape mode relative to the height.

I welcome other members to weigh in on my opinion of what I saw and what they perceive from the blurry photos. I guessi in hindsight I should have switched my 9800 to video mode and captured some clear video.

The user was only using it in landscape mode and would frequently drop it to there lap when not filming.
    The user had rotated the phone and then held it in such a way (as seen in photo) to conceal the Blackberry name.
    I then
    12-14-12 08:27 PM
    When is the Aristo due out?
    12-14-12 08:49 PM
    Aristo... methinks
    Sorry not the Aristo, it's definitely a london
    12-14-12 08:58 PM
    When is the Aristo due out?
    Maybe later next year...maybe or 2014.
    12-15-12 02:24 AM
    Maybe later next year...maybe or 2014.
    Indeed, the two most likely dates for anything along the lines of Aristo would be Xmas 2013 or one year on from L-series.
    12-15-12 06:52 AM
    Please have white available at launch.
    Onna808 likes this.
    12-15-12 09:17 AM
    Ugh I don't know which color to get. Just going to have to get both I guess
    Onna808 likes this.
    12-15-12 10:36 AM
    Indeed, the two most likely dates for anything along the lines of Aristo would be Xmas 2013 or one year on from L-series.
    Which would be great because my update for well er my Mom's upgrade (which I umm stole) is Dec 2013...my own upgrade fromt the Torch was August soo hmmm maybe I would get the Aristo for myself and my mom can have the L series or vise versa.
    12-15-12 11:20 AM
    My upgrade for my 9900 is December 2013....deciding whether to get the L now or wait. Hmmm....
    12-15-12 12:08 PM
    I've been sitting on my upgrade since August waiting for BB10...
    12-15-12 12:16 PM
    My upgrade is right now - hanging on!
    12-15-12 01:25 PM
    From a marketing standpoint i don't agree with them releasing a white version due to the many iphone comparisons/confusions... Rim is trying to set itself apart from all others and going with apple's standard color would not help. Sure there have been white blackberries before but those had a keyboard and were clearly distinguishable. There was no mistaking that they were blackberries... I would prefer other colors that we haven't seen, perhaps using those colors that they use on some cars that change colors depending on the angle the light hits it...now THAT would be different than everyone else.
    12-16-12 02:25 AM
    From a marketing standpoint i don't agree with them releasing a white version due to the many iphone comparisons/confusions... Rim is trying to set itself apart from all others and going with apple's standard color would not help. Sure there have been white blackberries before but those had a keyboard and were clearly distinguishable. There was no mistaking that they were blackberries... I would prefer other colors that we haven't seen, perhaps using those colors that they use on some cars that change colors depending on the angle the light hits it...now THAT would be different than everyone else.
    There is a reason why plenty of companies release white versions of their products, it is a popular colour and realistically speaking the entire reason for colour variants is to increase sales and not simply to be something different.
    12-16-12 07:30 AM
    to the guy that suggested the paint that changes color(Pearlescent) i don't believe that would work on a phone. i'd love a maroon L-Series though.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    12-16-12 11:14 AM
    so much blurry, I for one missed Mr BlurryCam after his L-Series hiatus lately
    12-16-12 12:15 PM
    I just came across this white L series on twitter...
    12-16-12 05:42 PM
60 123