So I'd just like to start off by saying I LOVE my new BB 10! I have had numerous BB's for the past 6 years and this is by far the sexiest and easiest BB! However I am having some trouble with my calendar.. I cannot seem to change the time of an appointment to start and finish time. When I tap on the time my screen appointment disappears and I am back to my main screen.. Any one know how I can get this resolved?
    02-12-13 09:32 AM
    Also have this issue, that's annoying to say the least but I guess they will fix this soon.
    02-12-13 09:40 AM
    Yes I hope so.. I use my calendar for my school assignments and exams I would really like this to work properly.. I sync most of my stuff to my playbook as well and it would be very helpful i this would work!
    02-12-13 09:44 AM
    I am using the ActiveSync method to access my Google calendar. I receive calendars nicely, I just can't see how to accept them...

Am I missing something? It shows as tentatively busy, but I can't see where I accept the invite.

Please tell me I am not crazy.
    02-12-13 10:23 AM
    As the other many threads say: a temporary fix is to create the appointment and leave the default time and date, save the apointment and then edit the date and time.
    02-12-13 10:28 AM
    I use voice option. It works great except for some reason I have to say 2:30 if I want appointment to read 3:30 and3:30 if I want to set for 4:30 etc.
    02-12-13 10:55 AM
    This was discussed many times and a solution has been found if you only searched. I will paste the fix from one of the many threads out there:
    there are two ways to fix this:
    1. first select local calendar, make sure theres a check mark next to the selected calendar. then go ahead and set your start and end times
    2. if you are using gmail, delete the email account and re-add it as a microsoft exchange account, type in your email address as username, domain is: m.google.com
    Snazy and Peaceful_Energy like this.
    02-12-13 11:21 AM