Hi guys I have problem with my z10 when I charge mobile battery % not increase plz....help me

Posted via CB10
    02-18-16 01:59 AM
    Do you get the little flashing lightning bolt icon next to the battery when you plug in the charger?

It may take a few seconds for it show up, but if you never see it, then there is something wrong with the connection with that cable and it's not charging.

I have one charger that I use that doesn't always connect every time. I have to take it out and try again, sometimes a couple of times before the charging icon finally comes on. It's a Samsung charger (for my son's S4) that does this but otherwise it works fine. I just have to make sure it connects before I leave it. My BlackBerry chargers/cables all work fine every time, as do the cables I use to connect to my computer.

Could be the connector has developed a break in it if this is just now happening. Try reconnecting several times. If it never connects, try a different USB cable.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-16 10:05 AM
    if your using a 500ma charger and using your phone at the same time, then this can happen as ma in =< ma use of phone
    02-18-16 11:38 AM