Also will be posted on Crackberry by me. (Howardforums orig.)

Idk, if it's the new os update or what (since I didn't get one, I think..)

Had the phone exactly 2 weeks today I think, and before yesterday is was okish normal use i.e email, fb, bbm, games, etc. got me through 8-10 hours.

I took the phone off the charger I think 5am or before as in I woke up and it wasn't charging(yesterday), and it's 230 pm now the next day.

A 100 or so emails, 20 replies, 20-30 pictures(taken and then attached and sent), lot of remember app, some voice control scheduled appointments, entire time connected to wifi, some downloading apps, browsing, and more etc. later.

I'm sitting at 55%

It actually only went to 95% yesterday after I shot like 10-15 pics to show a relative, that yes I did clean my room. :P

My torch 9810 kills itself over-night, this laughs at all times of day.

Mundo goes where he pleases.

tl;dr Heavy usage = 34 hours on and sitting at 55%.

Note no mobile network connection at all, may be reason when I get lte sim I will post about the difference, but with robbers having good hspa+ even in basements (Rexdale, TO) I should be fine.
    03-04-13 01:30 PM
    Wow I hope mine gets to this level - Been using mine about 1 week and have charged it 6-7 times... Was barely getting through a full day (7AM to 11PM). I have noticed gradual improvement as it went through more charging cycles. I did not really notice a huge improvement after the OS update, but I was on vacation so it's hard to tell.
    03-11-13 06:59 AM
  3. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    wow that is very impressive .. mine is good, but about 10 hours only .. i do have it on wifi all day as i go about town and so on .....
    03-11-13 07:11 AM
    I have been seeing this everywhere, but I haven't noticed this magical battery life.
    OS is .82 and my battery barely makes it till evening. 15 emails,little browsing, an hour of phone calls. One email account set to sync every 30 min the other is in push.
    No games, no music nothing. Brightest at 20% and no active frames. No wifi only 3g.
    What am I missing here?
    03-11-13 07:12 AM
    Being on wifi makes the difference. I'm home a lot on weekends, and flog it all day and have battery left to spare. As soon as I'm away from wifi and using tower signal, it will consume more......but still not a lot

The only thing that chews batteries in this thing is games, and only certain ones. I did notice it was a little heavier when roaming, but again, nothing that wouldn't let me get through the day with normal use.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    03-11-13 07:17 AM
    I am on wifi and I've not charged it since 24 hours ago... I'm still sitting on 45-50% roughly. though I didn't use my phone a lot yesterday but this is pretty impressive!

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 07:26 AM
    When I thought about getting the Z10 I was concerned to say the least because all the reviews I came across on the Web were very critical of battery life. When I got my Z10 I carried my mobile power Pack/charger with me for the first week just in case but it's back on my desk now. I just can't seem to drain this battery no matter what I do. It's just a shame that other people who also read the same reviews that I did may well have been deterred from getting the Z10.
    03-11-13 07:37 AM