Hi
    I have had the z10 roughly 2mths . 21 days of which it was with tmobile uk for repair ..here begins my problem...
    Battery life is abysmal , it appears to be great if you don't actually use your phone and just have it for checking text and emails .but as soon as I start to watch a YouTube video or play a game ,within 15 to 20 minutes the battery has lost roughly 40 - 50% .
    I went to sleep last night and checked battery beforehand ,it was roughly 70_80% woke up to find the phone dead at 7AM ...
    ISSUES WITH RECEPTION
    I cannot use the Internet when not using wifi ,I can be showing H+ on signal but the phone will still not connect and hangs for ages .
    APPS
    Very slow to load and random black screen ( daily motion ,you tube, ) facebook issues not loading news feed
    CONTACTS
    not syncing with google and having to randomly input tel numbers
    NAVIGATION
    losing GPS signal and getting red hot

As you can see I've been having fun lol
    I really love the gesture flourishes and the operating system ,I love the screen and the build of the handset ...
    Am I doing something wrong is it just me or do I need to persevere ,I have not come on here to complain ,just wondering if I'm doing something wrong or do other people have same issues cheers
    04-21-13 12:42 PM
    Battery life is bad, not too much you can do there, BUT the other issues might been you should exchange your device as I have not heard of those issues.
    04-28-13 09:23 PM
    That sucks, I had some issues when I just got my device from rogers.

I turned off my lte and made it 4G only.

I also turned off gestures while phone is locked.

Settings display allow gestures when Locked off

It helped me quite a bit.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 09:26 PM
    A wipe wouldn't fix all that?

Z10? Why yes it is.
    04-28-13 09:33 PM
    Battery Life is fair. 12 hours with to med use. As for the rest of us.. 5-6 with heavy usage. I find gaming and videos to do the most damage. That's why I have my battery pack, makes it so much easier!!

Battery life and issues with signal on Z10-blackberry-z10-battery-charger-bundle-acc-50256-201-722-p__99432.png

Posted via Naked BlackBerry Z10
    04-28-13 09:35 PM
    Charge both at once, or charge one while I'm using my Z. Always have a full battery handy.

Posted via Naked BlackBerry Z10
    04-28-13 09:36 PM
    Just got my replacement handset from tmobile 3 days usage and the battery life appears much better ...no issues to report with this one so far, I even managed to connect to Internet when out and about lol . Loving the OS , .only issue I dropped and scratched the little beauty getting out of my car. ,,, not a happy bunny
    04-29-13 03:33 AM
    Just got my replacement handset from tmobile 3 days usage and the battery life appears much better ...no issues to report with this one so far, I even managed to connect to Internet when out and about lol . Loving the OS , .only issue I dropped and scratched the little beauty getting out of my car. ,,, not a happy bunny
    Good to hear! Your previous one must have had a faulty radio unit. The phone is power hungry (the screen) but not that hungry.

My daughter dropped down my 3 day old phone from the table yesterday and it fell with the screen down. Not a single mark anywhere thogh *pheew*
    04-29-13 04:31 AM
    ...it appears to be great if you don't actually use your phone and just have it for checking text and emails .but as soon as I start to watch a YouTube video or play a game ,within 15 to 20 minutes the battery has lost roughly 40 - 50%.
    I'm starting to grok this as well. I pulled my Z10 off the charger about 3:00am Friday morning. Just as a test, I resisted using the device for anything other than short calls, BBMs, texting and brief browsing. At least one point I did watch a few minutes of video.

In all, VERY light useage of the device. It didn't fall below 20% until late Sunday. My initial reaction is that the battery is better than I thought.

However... if I run Angry Birds or The Dark Knight Rises on it? A quick battery death follows. I'm guessing that anything which pounds on the GPU is going to leave the phone breathless in minutes.

So, hey. It's an awesome communication device with some practical business applications. Anything more than that? I'll just stick with my PS Vita. It's a better gaming machine anyway.
    04-29-13 07:01 AM
    Really really loving mine now ,,battery life is brilliant , all aspects of the z10 absolutely awesome ,really cannot complain, t mobile uk customer service second to none . All I will say that if you are getting really poor battery life ,take your device back and get it away for repair ,there has obviously been a few handsets with issues .
    04-30-13 07:24 AM