I've noticed a much better battery life since last Friday, didn't do anything special or install or delete any app. I guess Z10 is here to stay, doesn't run as hot as the weeks before either. Anybody else notice the same?

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 07:15 AM
    Can't send emails and battery life does suck but compared to what. If we comparing it to my 9850 then yes it Sux but compared to many DROID phones its not bad. I called Verizon they sending me a new phone no questions. I hope it fixes my email issues.

I've noticed a much better battery life since last Friday, didn't do anything special or install or delete any app. I guess Z10 is here to stay, doesn't run as hot as the weeks before either. Anybody else notice the same?

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 07:27 AM
    One thing I can say is my battery life is very good on my z10 and is on par with other devices I have used in the past. I do carry a car charger with me though because I do have a continuos data connection and the apps I use are updating all the time and that takes energy, so when I am in the car, it's always plugged into the car charger.
    04-22-13 07:34 AM

Posted via CB10
    How long have you had your Z?
    My battery life seemed to pick up dramatically after about a week after getting it -- with no changes to usage or apps. I've seen comments in the blogs and forums about this as well.
    04-22-13 08:42 AM
    I had it since 1st Feb 2013
    04-22-13 11:23 AM
    It was a couple of weeks when I started to notice an improvement in the battery and I still use it just as much when I first got it.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 11:40 AM
    I'm actually noticing the complete opposite. As soon as i pull my Z off charge in the morning, it's down 2%. When the last update came out I did notice a huge improvement, but as of late that has changed. Don't get me wrong, I love my Z10. Hopefully OS 10.1 fixes this.

Sent from my Z10!
    04-22-13 04:33 PM