To OP : Did you already the latest BB update for your device? (the update where the battery issue got improved plus your battery needs conditioning anyways)
    04-08-13 11:42 AM
    It just really sucks because I was so excited for it. I really do love most things about it but if I can't even make it through a normal WORK day that's a serious issue.

Posted via CB10
    Here is what Laptop magazine said about the z10 battery life:

"The Z10's battery life is on par with competing smartphones, but as with the iPhone 5, you'll struggle to get through a full day if you're a heavy user. On the Peacekeeper Battery Test, which loops through a series of animations online using the Z10's 4G HSPA+ 42 radio, the Z10 lasted 5 hours and 17 minutes. That's better than the AT&T version of the Z10 (4:10), though that phone ran its test over 4G LTE, which uses more battery power than HSPA+42. The Galaxy S III for T-Mobile got just 4:05 on the same test."

http://www.laptopmag.com/review/smar...-t-mobile.aspx

So the z10 may not have amazing battery life, you will fare no better with any flagship phone.

Posted via CB10
    John Pawling likes this.
    04-08-13 12:58 PM
    I'm not here to attack people with issues...I'm here to attack trolls that post inane bs threads about taking the phone back because of an issue that has already been rehashed countless times on countless threads about the same problem.
    If you have an issue, fine...I feel for ya. But don't post a brand new thread on the issue, to tell people you're taking back the phone because of something as trivial as low battery.Yes...it is trivial. It has already been posted that this problem rectifies itself 95% of the time. If you expect it to be problem-free right out of the box, you are an a-hole. Nothing is problem-free right out of the box.
    Posting about an issue you're having is fine (and encouraged)...posting a brand new thread about the same issue widely posted about, whining that you're getting rid of the phone because of said problem, is trolling and this type of response should be expected.
    Namaste! Xp

Posted via CB10 with my BB10 Z10
    Dude. Grow up. Please.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    04-08-13 05:15 PM
    Ok...if you post some asinine crap about your phone going back because of ****ty battery life less than a week into your ownership of the damn thing and umpteen different threads on the subject, you are nothing better than a troll looking to flood the media with a known minor issue.
    If you researched it on here, you would find that if it wasn't a problem with the battery itself, the issue rectifies itself over time anyway.
    My battery life was ****e for the first week or so and then it gradually gained charge retention to a point where I now get 12 hours+ with more than moderate usage. That's pretty damn good for a smartphone of this caliber IMHO.
    I am sick to death of whiney threads about how the OP is taking their phone back because of stupid issues that aren't even issues. If you are that anal about nitpicky things like that, go get an iphone and STFU. Crackberry.com doesn't need another whiner posting here. We come here because we love BlackBerry and the phones they ply us with (yes, we love you too, Kevin ). If you don't like the experience, you don't need to post here. Tell BlackBerry if you're a dissatisfied customer, but don't whine to us about it.

Posted via CB10 with my BB10 Z10
    You do realize that's what these forums are for. It's not just to share the good things but also the bad. And what do you care? If you don't like these types of threads then don't read them.
    04-08-13 05:39 PM
104 ... 345